“Delicious Breakfast at Crabapples”
Review of Crabapple's

Crabapple's
Ranked #14 of 169 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had a wonderful breakfast here last weekend. I had one of the specials, zucchini bread French toast with strawberries, and my husband had a Portuguese omelette, with Luinguica sausage, wonderful!

1  Thank Barbara_Anne10

Reviewed 15 July 2014

very good food, decent prices, good selection and very nice waitresses. I have been coming here for years and am still coming back. This is a place the locals go for good food, nicely presented at a good price.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This is a very unpretensious place -- no big wine list or fancy seating. But teh food and service are excellent, and it is a very fair value.

We have been going there for years on our way to the Highfield Theatre weekly in the summer. The food never disappoints. My favorite is the haddck caponata, but their crab cakes and salads are also very good. Wehave never been disappointed by their meal.

Also, thier dessert pies are terriffic --especially the berry berry.

It can be crowded, but it deserves to be.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I usually meet a friend of mine here at least once a month and to tell the truth although we've thought about trying other places around town, We always end up here. Service is super friendly and the food is terrific. Popeye's omelet is my favorite. A little off the beaten path but well worth it.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Small locals place.
Great coffee
Very friendly service
Have visited several times and consistently delicious.
My favorite is the crab cake benedict...
But french toasts are a close second...