“good food”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“good food”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

No much more to add, just good food and not over priced. We had a nice evening out. The staff was nice and accommodating.

Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Ignored.”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I had a wonderful dinner here in fall 2012, so I went back for lunch in August 2014. My friend and I arrived at 1:15 and we're quite obviously ignored by about four waitresses for about five minutes. I went in search of the hostess who said, I don't think we have any tables. I pointed one out and she said, "oh yes, you can sit there." We sat and waited 10 minutes, we're still quite deliberately ignored, then we walked out. Food is good, but is won't be back, ever.

• Visited August 2014
Wilbraham, Massachusetts
“We really like this place”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here on a Saturday night when it was crowded. Got a table immediately and service was quite prompt. The special table salad with goat cheese and macadamia nuts was oddly good. They did a child-sized portion of the ravioli for my daughter which was nice. Linguine with meatball was solid and my wife enjoyed the stuffed pork. The only let down were the desserts. The waitress raved about the ricotta pie, but it was just meh.

Connecticut
“Great food - Great Martini”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Didn't plan to visit last night but our original choice had a long wait. La Cucina had only 40 minutes and there were seats at the bar so we stayed. Very happy we did. Since we last visited a couple years back, he restaurant has been expanded and remodeled. A comfortable bar now accompanies the restaurant. The bartender was excellent and our martinis were large and made to perfection. Once seated we were treated to similarly excellent service and the food did not disappoint. My wife and I both had specials. Chicken with eggplant and Lamb chops for me. Excellent! An even bigger standout was the special appetizer salad with cranberries, macadamia nuts, goat cheese and warmed with a cranberry vinaigrette. Awesome. One of the best salads we have had and it as huge and only a half portion!

Although not our first choice, it turned out to be an excellent choice!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Fantastic Dinner !”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Everything was excellent ! Our party was seated outside in their white tented area. So pretty. The Bruschetta was amazing (kind of didn't want to share :) ) ! And their Almond Encrusted Salmon was as delicious as it was pretty ! Service was great. Definitely would recommend !

• Visited August 2014