“It Never Varies (Somewhat Unfortunately)”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #123 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Lots of really-low-quality ice cream (but with nice toppings, etc.), limited menu, remarkably slow service, but still fairly inexpensive.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Friendly's is Friendly's. Great Breakfasts. Especially the Senior specials. Good food,good service, great coffee, great ice cream, what more do you want.

2  Thank JoeP2794
Reviewed 14 June 2013

As I wrote in another review a few years ago it can be very good or terrible. I went there last week by myself for breakfast. There were maybe four other booths with customers.. I WAITED for about 5 minutes for the hostess to arrive, and when she did, she was mumbling something. I was seated and told her right way."will you bring me coffee and a water, please" Well I waited for FIFTEEN MINUTES ( I did go up to the counter to complain but could not find anyone around) I finally got my coffee and told the girl what I wanted.. Two eggs over medium with the french toast.. I again waited for I think maybe 20 minutes.. (Now I got there at 9 and now it was quarter of 10! My meal came and the eggs, well not turned over and the whites slimy, but I decided forget the eggs and I will just do the french toast.. It was as gross, not cooked.. So I look for the waitress and wait , and finally she comes by (maybe five or so minutes have passed and I tell the girl I need to have a new breakfast of eggs over medium and the french toast needs to be cooked more.. SHe takes it backs and says to me it will be a few minutes. I say OK and read my second newspaper of the morning! Now it is 10 o clock and still no breakfast so I flag her down and she says t me it will be out soon but it takes time to cook the eggs! OY VEY!!!! Well now it is quarter past 10 and the breakfast arrives.. Eggs were cooked more but still I would consider them light sunny side up, so didn't want to eat them and then I took a taste of the french toast, NOT COOKED!! I got up said Iw anted to speak to the manager, and then the manager came over. I told the manager about what had transpired, and cut into the french toast and the milk or whatever just squirted out, and she conquered that it was not cooked. She said to me she would cook it herself and I said to her, I had to go, but wanted a courtesy for this non breakfast.. She said OK but when I got my bill I was STILL charged for the coffee, which really after all of the whole thing that should have been gratis as well! I gave the waitress a tip of 2 bucks as a *donation* ..There are a lot of other good places to have breakfast in Falmouth, you don't need to wait over an hour and then not eat!

2  Thank Polly N
Reviewed 6 June 2013

The breakfast at the falmouth Friendly's is terrific... For 2.99 two eggs bacon and french toast... it is amazing and it tastes really good... This is the best deal in town... Usually there on Sunday mornings.... they have terrific young people as servers who now great you with "the usual" Kind of the Cheers of breakfast places!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Just had breakfast with the wife...took 35 minutes from order to table for eggs, About a dozen tables filled and half sent their food back...never seen anything like this. Won't be back...and this was 8:30 in the am; prime breakfast time.