“A good place for those needing GF options...”

British Beer Company
Reserve with OpenTable
British Beer Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 164 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Your local British pub with an American address!
boston, ma
“A good place for those needing GF options...”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We came with my two year old nephew who is newly diagnosed with Celiac Disease. He ate the gluten free pizza and had no issues and this was a big deal. They seem to do well in this front, which is important to folks who have to be GF.

The rest of the food was decent...not superb.

It would be much better if they had a screened in porch....or some outdoor seating as they have great ocean views. It seems a shame to have to eat totally inside.

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“HIGH COST”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have been living in Falmouth 28 years. I have frequented this place since it opened. I like the atmosphere of the place. I got an IPA beer there on June 27th 2014. I was shocked when upon cashing out that the one beer cost $9.10!!!!!! I almost got emotional in a bad way, but decided it wasn't worth it, as the BBC IS NOT WORTH IT to me. Will never go there again.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank 859Jimi19
North Wales, United Kingdom
“A little taste of Britain.....not quite.”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Bit of a busman's holiday sampling a replica British eatery when on vacation abroad - but one has to do this ! I was driving so no beer for me sadly as the selections seemed particularly tasty - the ambience is very British like, this place would have got away with a Wetherspoons (British chin pub) branding - that is not a criticism by the way. I'm sure that this is a decent "pub" and seemed to attract some locals. We only had mains - my wife had a pizza and it was a "Buy one get one free" offer so we had one boxed up to take away. I had "Fish and Chips" which was quite good. I do recommend this - especially to British friends touring in the area (or anywhere else where they see the BBC brand). On the downside the tables were sticky - not sure whether this was a "fail" or a deliberate addition to promote a publike ambience !

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank GWYN33
New York City, New York
“Decent food next to the beach”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

They don't take reservations. Food is good but ambiance is fun -- a good crowd and lots of beer as well as other drinks. Avoid the desserts.

Visited June 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We ate in the bar area but it also has a restaurant side. Staff was very nice. Some nights they have music. Large selection of beers. (as you would expect). We got apps which were good.

Visited June 2014