“Fantastic”

British Beer Company
Reserve with OpenTable
British Beer Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Your local British pub with an American address!
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We took an evening stroll and decided to have a light supper, and this restaurant had just what we needed. I had the tomato-basil bisque, and I think it was the best I ever ate. There were a lot of people inside, and it was a little noisy, but the food overrode the noise.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Very accommodating ... They were able to serve our party of 13.

While waiting for our seat we were able to see many of the food items go by.... They all looked great! I settled on fish n chips...

Great location

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This place is right across from the beach.. If your lucky to get a window seat to look out at the beach that's a plus.. I have eaten here many times and the quality of the food is not great..
We always just go for beers and pizza, Because the pizza is ok..

1  Thank JeannieN
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Nice spot, right across the street from Falmouth Heights beach - really good specialty pizzas, all at reasonable prices. Nachos were also very good, and nice beer selection. Like all beach places, parking can be issue.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I love the food we have near my home and it is always great! Service here was ok could be better restaurant could have more room it was little cramp and didn't enjoy seeing people wait for the bathroom near my table. Nice that it is across from the beach and attached to the seaside inn.