Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge
Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$105
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$218
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$112
Travelocity
Town and Beach Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$93
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$90
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$152
Official Site
The Seaside Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$98
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$99
Travelocity
ShoreWay Acres Inn & Cape Cod Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hotwire.com
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$131
Official Site
All reviewsbeach houseisland queen ferryferry to martha's vineyardgrand houseshort walkcape codcontinental breakfastfalmouth heightspicnic areawalking distance to the beachoffice stafffridge and microwavebritish beer companycold cerealqueen roomcoffee cakegrounds are lovely
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Found this Motel on internet - and since we hadn't been back to the Cape in 13 years, I picked a place that I knew (Falmouth) and thought that the price was very very reasonable. I booked for two nights, not knowing what the Motel might be like - well, we would have stayed on and on and on. We were in a small, but clean and perfect room (Motel style) I asked the friendly people at the desk if there were other rooms - they started to slow more many rooms - since they own five different buildings on their property. We upgraded and got a great, huge room (better since we decided to stay on for another night) and it was only $20 more! Oh yes, there is breakfast in the lobby, so you go and pick up your food which you can eat in their garden or in your room - very nice. On the property, there is laundry facilities, you can walk to the beach and walk to the ferry that takes you to Martha's Vineyard. When returning from the Ferry to the Vineyard, my husband commented - 'It feels like we were are walking home'. Love this Motel and highly recommended it to everyone!!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Harbor Building and loved it.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank yankeerome
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We stayed at Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge for one night after a long 12-hour drive from Toronto, Canada.

Checked in around 10pm and friendly front desk clerk offered us some maps and brochure of the area.

Our room had a queen bed and was very clean and tidy.

In the morning, we checked out the continental breakfast, which turned out to be a few pieces of coffee cake, muffins, dry cereals, coffee/tea. We took our breakfast down to the small beach just a few min. walk from the lodge. No chance to try the onsite pool.

We checked out around 9am and was able to keep our car parked in their lot as we rented some bikes to tour around the Shining Sea Bikeway.

We had an okay stay. Nothing to rush back for.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Stayed in one of the cottages alone for three nights before my husband joined me for a further two. It was perfect in every way as a base, and the well-stocked kitchenette allowed me to cater for myself without having to eat out alone. Staff were delightful at all times and everything was clean and well looked after.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Helen T
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I stayed in their efficiency unit for 5 nights and I really appreciated the nice bright clean room and especially the visually pleasing and peaceful back yard, which is right off from the large deck of the efficiency. This cozy back yard has everything necessary to make you feel right at home.
I had also rented another efficiency unit for a friend, but she could not make the trip. Maureen, the owner, treated me very well with credit back from that room for the nights that she was able to rent it out to someone else.

The location is another plus for this motel. I will surely be back in the spring.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Denise B
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Just stopped for one night during our tour of the East Coast of the USA and we were very impressed with the service provided by the staff. They were very helpful especially reserving the next part of our journey from Boston Airport and Bill who was on duty at the time made our On-line flight reservations and printed the confirmation which was a big help to us.
The room was very clean & comfortable and the lodge was in a great location, perfect for the ferry to Martha's Vineyard and we can recommend this is a very good place to stay.
Thanks to all staff,
Alan & Edwina James, Portishead, North Somerset, England,UK.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple