Lovely grounds lovely rooms lovely staff. Great location, only stopped one night on a road trip, glad I picked this place. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend the place. Breakfast is great, only minor issue is, I know when to tip and how much, you don't need to remind me as I sit down for a meal, gets a little annoying after a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Cape Cod's ShoreWay Acres Inn, and experience historic New England in a charming residential atmosphere. The Inn's ideal location in the heart of Falmouth's Historic District is within easy walking distance of the Village Green, Main Street shops, 20+ restaurants(ranging from sidewalk cafes and pubs to ethnic and fine dining)Surf Drive Beach, churches, Shining Sea Bikeway, Falmouth Museums on the Green, Carousel of Light and Cape Cod Trolley Stop. Martha's Vineyard ferries - one mile and three miles. Just a short drive to the fishing village of Woods Hole, Highfield Theater and Highfield Hall and Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your ShoreWay Acres Inn & Cape Cod Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreway Acres Hotel Falmouth
- Shoreway Acres Falmouth
- ShoreWay Acres Inn & Cape Cod Lodging Falmouth, MA