“The perfect wedding weekend”
Review of Beach Breeze Inn

Beach Breeze Inn
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
New York City, New York
“The perfect wedding weekend”
Reviewed 4 April 2011

We had the pleasure of having our wedding at the Beach Breeze Inn on September 18, 2010. We are from New York City and wanted to find something out of the ordinary for our wedding. Something that was chic and not overdone but makes a beautiful backdrop for all our special details we wanted to include in our wedding. Beach Breeze was the perfect sleepy inn that fit the bill. It’s a quintessential Cape Cod experience. It was the most amazing weekend of our lives and also of ourfriend’s lives (as everyone keeps talking about it weeks later)

When we first started looking for venues to have our wedding we quickly realized that most wedding venues and hotels and a lot of inns run events and wedding like an assembly line in a factory. Where you’re in and out within 7 hours …you arrive, you eat, you dance and that’sit. That’s all you get for all that money you are spending to celebrate your marriage. We didn’t like that idea at all. We wanted a weekend get away and when my sister found Beach Breeze Inn that is exactly what it was. It was a get away for us and also for our guests that live near and also live far away. We were able to treat the inn as our home where we welcomed our friends and family for a 3 day weekend. .

Don and Walt who run Beach Breeze have the personalities that you instantly fall in love with. They make you feel like long lost friends that they will bend over backwards for.

They make the experience that much better. All the employees did. You can tell they love what they do and they want to make sure you love your experience there. They are quick with a smile or a laugh. They are there from start to finish making sure that you, your guest, your vendors and all involved have everything they need and want. Their recommendation for a caterer and bar service was exceptional. They also recommended a rental company that we could use for the tent and lanterns and I'm telling you we could not have found nicer people. We can’tsay enough how wonderful our experience was at the Inn and we just wanted to let others know that if you want a wedding that is not your typical wedding where you’re just a number you should consider having it at the inn. If I could do it over again I would pick the inn over and over. Out of all venues from NYC to Boston this was by the one that shines the brightest.

Best,
Stephanie and Frankie

• Stayed September 2010
2 Thank sld2051

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Bagshot, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 April 2011

Just 10 mins walk from Falmouth town centre so, v handy for going out in the evenings (Falmouth is the best town to stay in on 'mainland' Cape Cod). Also, just 10 mins drive to Wood's Hole (for the ferry to Martha's Vineyard).

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Dedham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 March 2011

Stayed at the Inn recently with my wife and daughter. We had the pleasure of a warm welcome by Inn keeper Walt. Our room was great !! Ocean views, sunny room, great ammenities. Just a short walk to Main Street where there was lots of shopping and restraunts. Very relaxing. Will definately return and highly recommend it !

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank scruffy23
New Britain, Connecticut
Reviewed 9 February 2011

We have been having Family Reunions at the Beach Breeze Inn since my youngest child was 8- she is now 16! It is a perfect spot for all ages. Walt is very helpful and always has great tips for food and fun! We look forward to our Reunion each year and have also been to the Inn in between Reunions. The rooms are extremely comfortable and full of great amenities. The beach and center of town are a quick walk away. Our favorite part of the day is on the porch relaxing in the comfortable rocking chairs!!!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
Exeter, NH
Reviewed 6 February 2011

What a great place!! The location was perfect, near the Ocean and with a remote feel yet close to everything you could want or need. The room was very nice with all the small touches that make a big difference. The owners could not have been more accomadating or nicer. It's on our schedule for another visit and we're looking forward to it.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Westport, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 January 2011

My girlfriend and I recently visited the Beach Breeze Inn and as soon as we arrived there we knew it was going to be good. It is located practically on the water and the Inn itself has that homey feeling that you can't find in a big chain hotel. The room we had was excellent, very clean and had a beautiful bathroom (which made my little lady very happy). The staff there are also very helpful. When we stayed Walter had no problem pointing us in the direction of romantic getaways and nice restaurants. He was extremely helpful and made the limited time that we had used to its fullest. Overall it was an awesome experience and we intend to visit again.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 January 2011

I don't know how many times I have stayed at the Beach Breeze Inn but all I can say is I keep coming back for more. My friends and I love the atmosphere. We can walk to the center of town to great places to hang out and have cocktails (and great food) and we don't have to worry about driving back. I had the pleasure of staying in various rooms and I absolutely love the way they are decorated. The beds are so comfortable too, it's always a good night sleep. I recently told my girlfriends at work about it, and they want me to book a girls' weekend there. So get ready Beach Breeze, I'm coming back yet again! The hosts there are so nice and friendly. I can't say enough about them. I highly recommend staying at the Beach Breeze. If I were a millionaire, I'd try to buy the place.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Inn on the Square
#2 of 20 in Falmouth
Inn on the Sound
Inn on the Sound
#3 of 9 in Falmouth

Been to Beach Breeze Inn? Share your experiences!