My husband and I recently purchased a 30 foot Class C Winebago and we made our first Spur of the Moment trip to Cape Cod. We found Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins on line and made a reservation without any problem. We came the first week in October of this year and stayed for 5 days. What a beautiful place! It was a great place for our first camping trip together and we were able to try out all the gadgets on our new RV. The staff was very helpful, the price was right, and it was centrally located so there was no effort getting to all the places that we wanted to see in the Cape Cod area. The other campers we met at the campground were wonderful people and all very friendly and helpful too. Our only disappointment was that it wasn't as close to the water(ocean) as we had hoped. That, however, is not their fault! We really like the place and would use it again if we go back to Cape Cod.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High end five star rated campresort with 200 full hook-up sites for big rigs, tents and RVs. and 35 rental cabins and cottages. Three pools, Jacuzzi,beach, boats, paddleboards, gameroom, store, playground, basketball court, mini golf, recreation center and more. Cable TV & WiFi. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Campresort And Cabins
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Hotel Falmouth
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Falmouth, MA