“A favorite lunch spot”

Dana's Kitchen
Ranked #37 of 162 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Tennessee
“A favorite lunch spot”
Reviewed 23 December 2011

The sandwiches are huge and delicious. Great selection. If you can get a seat on the deck, it's a very nice lunch spot.

1 Thank Marybeth58

“Great little place!”
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Fantastic sandwiches, muffins, and more. Beautiful, peaceful spot to have coffee with a friend.

Visited July 2011
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“My Favourite Place To Have Lunch”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I go here about once a week or more, and I have never had something that was not *extra delicious* here.
My favourite is the Dana's Club,although all the sandwiches and soups are really the best.
My husband raves on about their Haddock Chowdah, and have to say that is right at the top of the *finest kind* of chowdah..
Cookies are Mmmmmmmmm with a good cup of coffee in their handmade pottery mugs, and I love to take home the cinnamon rolls for the next morning.
The best thing though ,for me, is you can have lunch with your best friend outside on the porch :)
Woofs!

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Polly N
Boston, Massachusetts
“A true culinary gem on Cape Cod”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Yesterday morning (a sunny Saturday in late October) my wife asked, "Do you know what I would like to do today?" Fearing it would be, "clean out the basement", I replied, "No, what would you like to do today?" To my surprise she replied, "Let's drive to The Cape (meaning Cape Cod, about one and a half hours from our house outside of Boston, Massachusetts). I know a great place to get sandwiches and we could take the dog."

With that, we were off on a great, end to the nice weather in New England adventure. We arrived at Dana's Kitchen at noon. It is a very tidy and cozy breakfast and lunch restaurant (they also cater) on a beautiful country road in Falmouth with both indoor and outdoor seating (and of course take out). My wife had been the to Dana's Kitchen several times before, introduced to it by relatives who live nearby, and she recommended the Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad, served with organic lettuce and tomatoes on wheat bread, and we both ordered it. It was delicious, and easily enough to split for lunch. The sandwiches were packed with chicken and well over three inches thick. We each ended ended up taking half with us for a picnic dinner on the beach at sunset. Their coffee was great (with four grinds available). The staff very pleasant and friendly. The restaurant could not have been more spotless. The chairs on the deck where under green umbrellas and large old oak trees, and the railings was lined with planters of flowers.

A really cute feature was when you placed your order at the counter, you are given a playing card (owes was the King of Diamonds) on a stand to put on your table. Then when your order is ready, a server brings it to you. This is the attention to little details that partially sets Dana's Kitchen apart from other restaurants of it's kind. But the thing that really sets Dana's Kitchen apart is the food. It all looked and tasted so wonderful. We left with a bag of the best cookies I have ever eaten!!! It was so hard to choose between all the wonderful homemade and interesting creations. But small wonder, as the Dana's Kitchen website points out, the owners, Dana and Art Tillman, are both graduates of the Culinary Institute of America.

I learned that Boston's Channel Five television station's highly acclaimed nightly news magazine show "Chronicle" had featured Dana's Kitchen last spring. I was sorry to have missed the piece, but very glad to not to have missed the dinning experience. We will be back again when we next head to The Cape.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank RatherBSkiin
Boston, Massachusetts
“Multi sensory delight”
Reviewed 11 October 2011

If you visit Dana's Kitchen, you're bound to see the owners exhibiting their culinary magic. This husband and wife team has a hands-on approach to success which emphasizes high-quality ingredients mixed in simple, creative ways. The combination of wholesome food to be savored in the casually, relaxed environment of this restaurant creates a satisfying multi-sensory experience. Save room for Dana’s baked goodies. Hint: her macaroons are delicious!

• Visited September 2011