This was our first time to this area (family vacation). We just spent 3 wonderful nights at Inn on the Sound after a 4 day visit to Boston! What a great way to end our vacation! We were greeted by Howard, who was extremely friendly and helpful. We were a bit early, so Howard gave us discount coupons for the Ferry to Martha's Vineyard, where we spent our first day. When we checked into our rooms, we found they were extremely inviting and clean. Everything that you could possibly need was there for us (toiletries, beach towels, beach chairs) We had harbor views and could see Martha's Vineyard from our room - which was extremely wonderful as Saturday evening we were able to sit on our deck and watch the fireworks display across the bay! Each morning started with a wonderful breakfast - served by Howard and Whitney! Howard and Whitney offered wonderful suggestions and directions to many of the sites that we wanted to visit. There was always tea, fruit and wonderful homemade biscotti on the counter, and cold water and soda in the fridge for our enjoyment! We were also able to use the fridge for any personal items! We truly were made to feel special and pampered! We highly recommend Inn on the Sound!!! Thank you to Howard for making us feel so "special"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique oceanfront bed & breakfast offering 11 well-appointed guest rooms, comfortable common areas, spectacular ocean views and gourmet breakfasts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn on the Sound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Sound Hotel Falmouth
- Inn On The Sound Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod