“delicious food”

Cuisines: Thai
NY
“delicious food”
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I ordered take out from this restaurant while visiting Falmouth recently and have to say that the food was delicious. The fish in tamarind sauce was the best, wish I could go back and eat it again!
Also ordered red Thai curry with chicken and padthai, and both were good. Spicy and flavorful as expected. The price was reasonable.
Would go back another time.

• Visited June 2011

Wyoming
“Wish I could eat here once a week”
Reviewed 26 May 2011

We came back after too long and found some improvements to this already outstanding restaurant. Mainly, it now serves beer and wine. The lunch specials are reasonable and taste wonderful. My wife had a coconut-based green curry, vegetarian soup with the vegetables barely cooked (just as she likes them), and Singha beer. I had a noodle dish I can't pronounce (but pointing worked). The meal was so satisfying, we looked at each other and said, "why haven't we been coming here once a week?"

• Visited May 2011
East Falmouth
“very yummy!”
Reviewed 12 April 2010

This is a delighted 4 star review. I ordered take-out. Thought the atmosphere was lovely when I picked up my food and the service great. The food was the best food I've had from restaurant since I moved here 6 months ago. The prices are reasonable. Will be getting food from here often. Highly recommend.

Wyoming
“Tasty Thai Food”
Reviewed 18 February 2010

My wife and I went on Valentine's Day (last-minute decision). The shape of the restaurant is narrow like an old-fashioned railway dining car, with booths in the center and tables along the sides. The decor is pretty standard but the flowers were fresh and service prompt. Because it was our first time, we we were cautious. I ordered shrimp pud thai and my wife had green curry chicken, with spring roll appetizers. The spring rolls were okay but both entrees were terrific. Nice coconut flavor in the curry and good-tasting shrimp. We were disappointed that there was no wine or beer but noticed that nearly every table around us had a bottle of wine. We plan to return soon and bring our own bottle. Open every day of the week.

MA
“The best Thai food I ever had”
Reviewed 10 September 2009

I was in Falmouth withmy husband during the labor day weekend of 2009.
We came across this Thai place - Bankok Thai Cuisine on the Main Street.
Just went in and tried some dishes...I must say , that food here is amazing !!!
And the service was very pleasant. The whole experience of this reatauant was so
great that my husband and I went back for dinner the very next day too :)
I would advice any friend of mine visitng Falmouth
to definitely go have a meal here.