“Very good Thai food vsursus”
Review of Bangkok Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bangkok Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 January 2012

The food is fresh and tasty. Good menu of a excellent choices. Great atmosphere and accommodating service will make a great evening meal. A+

Reviewed 3 November 2011

If you're in a mood for Thai food, this place will fit, but don't expect anything exceptional.

Reviewed 7 October 2011

I'm no Thai food expert, but I love this place. I never thought I'd be able to get Pad Thai as great as it is in Southern California, but you can get it here. My absolute favorite is the masaman curry with tofu--fragrant and packed with veggies. Even the Thai iced coffee--usually way too sweet for me--tastes great. We've always had great meals there, and the staff is very friendly and fast. I had lunch there Wednesday, and I'm going back for dinner tonight!

Reviewed 13 August 2011

We decided to go to this restaurant because we wanted a nonseafood option and something different. We were disappointed to find they did not prepare common dishes in the manner we are used to from other Thai restaurants. They use alot of sugar in their food and that was upsetting. Also the sauces were thin and lacked depth.

Reviewed 29 June 2011

I ordered take out from this restaurant while visiting Falmouth recently and have to say that the food was delicious. The fish in tamarind sauce was the best, wish I could go back and eat it again!
Also ordered red Thai curry with chicken and padthai, and both were good. Spicy and flavorful as expected. The price was reasonable.
Would go back another time.