“Never took my order”

Papa Gino's
Ranked #116 of 168 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Called in and arrived 30 mins after my call and they "never got my order". I showed the call I made on my cell and they played stupid. The manager offered me a card for a free lunch...that expired a month ago. DO NOT go here - it's not worth the headache and stupidity!!

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Typical fast food chain Papa Gino's. Service was a little slow- but that seems to be a theme in Falmouth. We went with 7 people total, and it was not busy at the time. Kids liked it.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

My wife and I stopped there for a quick lunch. We split a turkey sub. It was good, but nothing special. Not much more can be said. Service was good.

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

You really can't go wrong with anything at Papa Ginos. Their pizza is good, sandwiches are tasty, and pasta is good too.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

If you like Papa Gino's food wherever you are from you will like this location. It is clean and the food is what more can I say Papa Gino's.