“Good Quality Bagels”

Ranked #38 of 168 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Established in Falmouth, MA in 1990, Cape Cod Bagel is a hit with residents and visitors alike with our handmade bagels - even seasoned New Yorkers!
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Had a very yummy everything bagel with jalapeno cream cheese and smoke salmon with onion and capers. Only ate half of it, it was quite delish, saved the rest for a few hrs later. They have a huge coffee selection with at least 10 different types of coffee. They serve mighty leaf tea which is one of my mom's favs. However we asked for the bagel with an egg as well and mine didn't come with an egg. The girl at the counter said she would bring me one and after waiting 20 minutes I gave up on ever getting it. That was disappointing. We did get some bagels to go for the family and they enjoyed them.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

This is a nice place to have a lite breakfast and a good cup of coffee!!! Not to far from downtown falmouth and this place packs them in! always a sign of a good resturant.The bagels and sandwiches are very good and priced just right!!My famliy and I always look foward to going there for a lite breakfast and for the amount of people waiting in line the wait is never to long they move at top speed!!!

Reviewed 11 November 2012 via mobile

For a bagel place it's ok. I wouldn't go out of my way. The bagels were pricey and basically flavorless. They have a large selection of toppings and flavors of bagels. They also have a large selection of New England coffees. The atmosphere is nice with plenty of swatting.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Wonderful little bagel/breakfast cafe with small outdoor eating area in back. Bagels and breakfast menu was great. Plenty of healthy options. We were visiting but heard lots of locals discussing their Summer plans. Staff were pleasant. Just a good hometown bagel shop if that is what you are looking for. Clean & friendly.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Stopped in for Breakfast with our family....I ordered an Egg & Cheese Bagel. The Bagel was so fresh it almost melted. It was so soft. It hit the spot. Also ordered an Ice Coffee, YUM!!! Must have whenever in Falmouth!!!

1  Thank Carolyn P