“Good food”

Ranked #45 of 171 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Established in Falmouth, MA in 1990, Cape Cod Bagel is a hit with residents and visitors alike with our handmade bagels - even seasoned New Yorkers!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped for lunch and picked up a turkey club. The sandwich was good sized and I could only eat half. The bacon was crisp which is one of my pet peeves. The only thing I thought was a little strange is I have never been asked before If i wanted lettuce, tomato, or mayo on my club. All three have always been automatic. If she hadn’t asked, I would have been very disappointed when I got to my room and found I didn’t have any! I would return here again though.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had bagel sandwiches and shared the cinnamon bread. Everything was delicious and they had 8-10 flavored coffees to choose from. They also were selling some really interesting locally made items that make great gifts/souvenirs!!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The coffee is ok but everything else is awesome. Wait staff that actually speaks to customers and makes them feel welcome. Bagels are almost as good as the ones family smuggles in from NJ (not from NJ but something in the water makes the bagels crazy good). Place can get busy especially people stopping on the way to the ferry but the line moves quickly.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This place is one of the worst establishments in Falmouth I have ever visited. I've been here several times both on and off season. In season I can understand a long wait for a toasted bagel because of the large amount of tourists, however in the off-season there is no excuse for a long wait when the shop has ample help. The staff is rude and does nothing to expediate the delivery of food. I stood waiting for over 10 minutes while the 2 woman behind the counter sang along to a tune on the radio.

The cost of a toasted bagel with butter is $2.99 (way above the average at other shops in the area). The bagels are very average. Not worth the wait.

During the season the shop is chock full in the mornings, in the off-season were very few customers on a Sunday morning (when the natives don't come you know it's not good).

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Beef stew was thick with gravy, large chunks of potato,big pieces of white fat and two pieces of beef! The shrimp, sausage gumbo bowl was packed with gooey rice but not one piece of shrimp or sausage.Two small pieces of okra did appear. Very disappointing.

Marilyn F, Owner at Cape Cod Bagel Co, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Kay, I'm sorry you felt this way about your meal. I really wish you'd let someone on the team know you didn't enjoy any part of your order, as we would've been more than happy to remake or replace anything for you then and there. Please, consider giving us another shot again in the near future. I know your next experience here will be one for the books. Til then -- please take care, and don't hesitate to get in touch with me at (508) 548-8485
if you have any lingering qualms.

Marilyn Fox