“Huge servings”

Ben & Bill's Chocolate EMP
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Falmouth
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Good ice cream. Chocolate smelled divine but didn't buy any. Be careful, a small cone is HUGE!! Bring a big appetite or get the kid size.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Great ice cream and frozen yogurts, follow the advice on these reviews and you won't be disappointed! Good sized portions for only 5 bucks!!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Ben and Bill's is generous with their portions, and their ice cream is decadent in the best way. I love the coffee heath bar, blueberry, butter crunch, mud pie, and peanut butter cup. I haven't tried their lobster ice cream and don't think I will, but every other flavor I've tried... YUM.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

A local woman on the street stopped us when she overheard us discussing where to get ice cream. She said you have to go to Ben and Bill's, it's the best. It was good, and we all enjoyed it. I got peanut butter cup, my husband got mint oreo, my daughters got raspberry swirl yogurt and peppermint. The kids loved theirs, but I had to say it was only average for me. I am a fan of french pot ice cream which is beyond rich and creamy. This was a little humdrum by comparison. Think Baskin Robins. The staff were very friendly, and the portions were generous. As another reviewer said a small is plenty! I would go back. I liked the ice cream, and I'd like to try the chocolates. They looked and smelled delicious!

1  Thank 4CtheWorld
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We went in based on the amazing smells coming out the door and were not disappointed! I got a cone of PB Cookie Dough and it was very, very good (including the cone!).

The portions are BIG---a small is definitely enough for one person.

Definitely want to come back some time and also try the different chocolates---there was an excellent variety and everything looked amazing.