This our 4th time at the Sea Crest this Summer (ok, it's now late Fall) and this place is a true gem. I can tell everyone from 1st hand knowledge that the old Sea Crest was worthy of the negative remarks it received, but this new and VASTLY improved Sea Crest has the look and feel of a Caribbean resort. Inside/outside heated pools (outside is salt water), amazing outside pool bar, outdoor food order window, gorgeous beach, outstanding bar and grill inside (Red's) and a two different rooms offering sea view dining. The rooms are just gorgeously appointed with fridges, coffee maker, flat screen tvs, and amazing views. You just can't go wrong with this hotel. The accommodations are one thing, but really stands out to my Wife and I are both the helpfulness/professionalism of the staff and the quality of the food. The front desk people are very well trained and extremely helpful. The housekeeping staff helped us out greatly by bringing us up a pack and play for our 8 month old Son as quickly as we asked. Very nice people indeed. As for the food, it is GREAT. This stay, at Red's, we started out with a bunch of appetizers - shrimp cocktail, calamari (5*), and the clam chowder (another 5*). From there we had a couple of wedge salads, the steak frites, and my Cousin who joined us had the 'Big Red' that was the biggest hot dog I have ever seen. Our waitress, Laurie, turned out to be the same girl we had when we were here over July 4th. We had so much fun sharing laughs with her back then and again this time, very outgoing personality and a great waitress. My Cousin who lives 2 minutes away from Sea Crest said that even the locals are abandoning some of their regular restaurants (Chappaqouit, Courtyard, etc..) to come in for dinner and drinks at Red's, which obviously says that they are doing the right things to make Sea Crest as popular as it is becoming. Last, but not least, the main person in charge of making this all work at Sea Crest is Clark. This is one hard working and dedicated guy!! He personally came over to us each time we came here this Summer to see how everything was going. Not only that, but when he found out that our friends were here for their anniversary, he sent complimentary wine and cheese up to their room. Just a fantastic guy who has his staff all on the same page in making the guest feel like they are truly valued. As I told Clark, with number 2 baby on the way, all of our trips in the near future will be local (ok, we are about 2 hours away) and Sea Crest will be in the majority of our plans!! Sea Crest is HIGHLY recommended!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod