The view of the ocean and sunsets are breathtaking. The room was modern and comfortable and the ocean view was lovely. The renovation seems to be wrapping up in the indoor pool area - will be interesting to see how it turns out. The restaurant was very nice and the service good. Other reviews complained about the prices but coming from Boston, I found them reasonable. All of the staff were warm and responsive. Even though it was "off season", it was full of activity and we were greeted everywhere by the staff and offered help.
I can't imagine a more beautiful sunset than the one we watched from the restaurant's huge windows. The cod was so fresh and flakey - delicious!
We will definitely return "in season" for the full Cape beach experience.
A number of other reviews mentioned that the rooms were too small for families - I don't see it but we weren't here to "hang out" in our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod