One pays, and pays again, for the location, which is pretty good, but not perhaps that good...
In England, they have Butlin's, on the cape, it is Seacrest.
Overall, rooms small, bathrooms non-existent, bed very comfortable, conference service delightful, outside bar service not-quite-so-delightful (and this silly rule about only being able to buy one drink, meaning I can't walk from the beach to get a drink each for myself and my wife, just has to go....).
The blacktop parking lot needs to be broken up, planters, trees...something.
A resort with tennis courts looking like that?
Food acceptable (it is good, but at these prices should gravitate towards excellent....).
If it wasn't a business trip, I probably wouldn't bother, but on the whole, the staff save the place from being a lot less acceptable - generally they are gracious, friendly and helpful....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod