Really impressed with this hotel. Beautiful location on a sandy beach. Good indoor pool with lovely staff. Outside pool in lovely location but it was shut in October. Surprisingly, hotel faces west so gorgeous sunsets over the ocean. You need to have a car as it is 6 miles to the nearest town, Falmouth. It is also convenient for ferries for Martha'a vineyard. We didn't expect a good restaurant but the meals were fantastic - very good burger and hot dog menu but also excellent Autumn menu. We had a scallops and lobster dish and great steak. Our room was very nice with a large accessible bathroom for our son who uses a wheelchair. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Wonderful - would go again and recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod