“Spring Break Trip”

Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Bridgewater, Massachusetts, United States
“Spring Break Trip”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

My friend and I went here off of Groupon for a night during spring break. The hotel was very barren since it was quite cold out still but we had an amazing time. We received a free upgrade upon check in and wound up in the fireplace room which was beautiful! We had the ocean right outside of our room and the bar was wonderful. The only disappointing part was that the pool closed at 9:00pm. Overall an AMAZING place highly recommend!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Amanda B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (325)
Hopedale, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 March 2013

To conduct a business meeting at the beach has always been my dream and by staying at this hotel, my dream has been met. The staff was exceptional from check-in to check-out and anything I needed they were right there to help. This is the 2nd time I have stayed here,the first time they were still renovating and this time they were finished for the most part. I had a nice room with a view and thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

3 Thank MainlyBeachy
Ct
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Have been coming to Seacrest for over 10 years. The past two, since the renovations have been top notch. Two years ago, reserved three ocean front rooms. Got there we only had two ocean front and one around the side. I was told there just wasn't another ocean room available, ( my m....who says she is "in charge")I had my conformation-didn't matter. Last year I reserved two ocean rooms for two different weeks, exact same thing for one of the weeks. A young woman at the front desk said they booked a wedding in the ocean front rooms.....now I am seeing a pattern. Well, shame on me I booked two rooms again this year and called back to add another night, to say i never got a conformation email and was told by M the person in charge, I can't believe she is still there, I can't be the only one and was told I made reservations for different rooms. Also, no others rooms available that week. I asked to talk to Clark, the general manager and was told she would give him my message. I have never heard back from him. I met Clark last summer when he stopped by our outside, beach front sitting area to ask if he could get us anything due to a wedding setting up in front of our area. We said no it was no problem. In speaking to him for approximately 5 minutes it was clear he cared a great deal about customer service. I have tried to contact him twice this month to no avail. So here I am putting it out there.. Be careful and be sure the 10 pm email conformation really shows up in your in box.

Room Tip: Beach front rooms worth the extra
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Nancie V
CLARK-K6, General Manager at Sea Crest Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
Nancie, I am so disappointed to read of your recent (duplicate) experience and I'm very sorry that your message to me was not relayed. Please call me personally on my cell phone. My number is 508-564-2551. I would like to express my apologies personally.

Clark Guinn
Hingham,ma
Reviewed 12 March 2013

This is my second time at Sea Crest . I just feel so comfortable there.
Super people run the hotel and restaurant. & bar ( Best Burgers ).
Ask for Owen!
The new pool is Olympic size within feet of a most beautiful beach.
The rooms are bright with yummy linens & towels, shows someone took great care.
Perfect for a family , a couple, or a couple of families!
I am impressed. Thank you all,
Janis
Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Ask for a water view!
2 Thank building19
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Let me start by saying the beach alone sold me on this place,old silver beach is a great beach nice and clean.They have these umbrellas that the employees set up for you right on the beach by the way" private beach",also you have lounge chairs to use on the beach.Then they have a bar outside over looking the beach, one of my favorite spots to be!! They also have a great reaturant and the food is very good with servers that are on there game 24/7 they don't miss a beat!! they serve brakfast,lunch and dinner!! there is an outside window were you can order bugers ect...near the bar and outside pool with plenty of room to lounge around also with embrellas and lounge chairs.There is a nice longe couch outside were you can relax with friends and family lets not forget the live music wright outside nothing like having a nice drink relaxing on the couch listening to some good music live!!! The rooms are also very nice clean and modern since the place has been redone about a year ago. I love room 505 right above the pool, And its not too loud so you can still sleep with no problem.The manager Clark is a very nice guy and always about the place so when you need him for any reason he's there!!! So with plenty of rooms to chose from and a great beach with so much to do from jet skis to just relaxing with the famliy or just the two of you or simpily by yourself from servce that is excellent and friendly this is the place to be in falmouth hands down!!!!!!!!! oooo I almost forgot the heated inside pool its graet for reading or a dip what ever floats your boat!!!!

Room Tip: rooms on the inside of the hotle were quieter and cheeper.The rooms near to pool 505 were a little l...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank paul d
massachusetts
Reviewed 12 March 2013

The hotel was under renovation when I was there - so it gets 3 out of 5 - otherwise my rating would be higher. I missed the pool!! My room was lovely - a king with ocean view. Old Silver Beach is heaven and the spot is lovely. The staff that checked me in was friendly and informative - Jameson? I believe his name is. They seem to have recently spruced my room up - some items were very new - trims, bathroom, lights - others were a bit dated - CRAMPED elevator that smelled of low tide. My bed was great and the bath supplies were earth friendly and did the trick. Love that every room has a fridg and starbucks coffee! I was in for a conference and the food in the conference room and at lunch were GREAT, but the facilities were being renovated so you had to walk across the resort to use the alternate ones (even when you were in the restaurant - which is further away). 9 for a small vodka tonic was expected ..it is the Cape after all. Check out the gift shop - al beit pricey - it had some of the nicest - best feeling Cape sweastshirts I have ever felt or seen and some very cool unusual items.

Room Tip: The double bedded ocean front view rooms in the 700 building ?Elite? are huge and beautiful but they...
1 Thank collismom
Quincy, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 March 2013

We stayed at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel for a weekend in March. It is a beautiful hotel with many amenities and clean rooms. The accomodations exceeded our expectations. The room was big and very clean. The bathroom seemed updated. There was a mini frig & coffee maker in the room which was very convenient. The location is perfect. It is right on Old Silver Beach. I can imagine it being sold out all summer. The indoor pool and fitness room were also very nice. We did not eat at the restaurant on the premises but there were plenty of other local spots to enjoy. My one minor complaint is that the hot water seem to run out pretty quickly in the shower. Other than that I have only high marks for the facility.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank shaughnm
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Bayside Resort Hotel
Bayside Resort Hotel
#2 of 20 in West Yarmouth

Been to Sea Crest Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!