Most importantly, this is a great place to watch the sunset. We went the week after labor day so it wasn't crowded, but it was still lively and very few kids. The sand is soft, the water is clear, the attendants at the beach setting up umbrellas and chairs were awesome, the bartender at the outside bar was super friendly, the outside seating area was really nice, the complimentary breakfast was delicious and plentiful. We stayed in bldg. 3 in one of the rooms on the side of the building so we had a decent ocean view. A couple of things worth mentioning: the balconies on the side of the bldgs. have almost no barrier between them, so if you're not crazy about your neighbors... well, what can I say. The more expensive ocean front rooms have a wall between balconies. We didn't make advance reservations b/c they didn't seem too booked, but I researched prices and specials on the hotel website before we got there so I knew we were eligible for a specific deal but the girl at the front desk didn't know about it til I told her and she seemed surprised when she found it on her computer. She wasn't very forthcoming with information compared to other employees I overheard speaking with customers. The deal we were supposed to get included complimentary breakfast and taxes. I had to go back to the desk in the morning to see how the free breakfast worked and she said oh, I forgot to give you a card when you checked in. When we got our bill we were charged tax, but actually I was pretty happy with the place and didn't feel like nitpicking the extra charge. So, word of advice, know what you are supposed to be paying before you check in. The room had everything we needed, including a nice little kitchen type counter over the fridge. The balcony had cigarette butts and old coffee when we arrived, but the room was very clean and comfortable. We would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod