We have just returned from a 5 day stay at the Sea Crest. We went via Trailfinders so did not know what to expect. We arrived at night so the drive there was a little challenging in the dark roads, but we found it, more by luck than judgement and seeing a sign to the Old Silver Beach. The outside pools were shut as it was out of season and we were really there for the ''fall" and to see New England anyway. The hotel is modern in places, and dated in others. The lift to the 3rd floor you always had your fingers crossed it was going to make it, which it always did! The room was clean and great views. The bed could of been a bit bigger for 2 adults. Coming from a KKing size to what felt like a normal double was hard to get used to! The indoor pool was well kept and very warm. The biggest asset this hotel has is its staff. Everyone was so friendly and went out there way to advise and help. A big thanks to Ashlee who really went the extra mile every morning, even ringing her mum to ask for best places near her to see foliage for us! Reds restaurant did nice food, but the beer was very expensive. $7.50 for a pint of Stella?? Overall I enjoyed my stay here and would like to go back in the summer when the beach and outside pool were an option. You would definitely need a car if you stay here, and it does get busy if there is a conference or wedding going on which we experienced on 2 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod