This is our second trip to cape cod,and we have stayed twice in that hotel. The hotel is very clean however it's a bit run down, the halls need painting and new carpet. Our room was spacious and clean, however our bed made a lot of noise, we would try to sleep without moving so the bed would not squeak . My husband went to the office three times, because we would come back late so we ask the front desk and they were very nice , but did not change anything, so we gave up and the day were were leaving and got our bill, they had not charge the last night, so the last night was free. We thought it was very nice of them. We love this hotel it's also on the beach and their sunsets are spectacular. We will continue to stay there hoping we do not get a squeaky bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod