From the moment we checked in we knew this was going to be a great experience. An upgrade to a splendid king bed balcony room. Even in December the view of the ocean in the rain was beautiful. We took full advantage of the salt water pool and hot tub. When there be sure to check out Reds the Bar was a real experience. The service was so personal and attentive the food awesome, I recommend the mussels and calamari. And what compliments those dishes a Cape Codder or two. The brunch had a classic Cape feel with with the dining room windows bringing you onto the beach and the waves right there while you enjoy. Great stay a must destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod