Travelling up from NYC on our way out to Provincetown, we wanted to stop for a night in Falmouth to stretch our legs and get a taste of this part of Cape Cod.
I chose Sea Crest based on reviews and the website photos and found the property to be everything it claimed it'd be (not too much more though). Our room overlooked the ocean and pool, was spacious enough and had everything it should have. The only downside was the smell of chlorine from the indoor pool which was on the ground floor of our section.
Close enough to Falmouth township to be an enjoyable scenic drive; the area is really quite beautiful and I'm glad we stopped through for the night.
I can see how it'd be an ideal place for families in the warmer months - we came in early June so still a little chilly to enjoy the ocean or the outdoor pool.
7/10 - would recommend. Little pricey for what it is though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod