What a terrible resort. The rooms were dank and musty with mold growing on the walls in the bathroom. The front desk people forgot to give us a parking pass and didn't offer to bring it to us.
All the towels were gone when we first got there and the staff didn't seem to care that we wanted to go to the beach.
The beach attendants ignored our requests to get an umbrella to the point of my wife having to get the manager.
The lunch restaurant was slow and unfriendly service, but the food was adequate. What about the waiters on the beach? I was told we could stay on the beach to order food and drinks. No waitstaff to be found. The bar attendants were unfriendly as well.
I could go on and on about what was the worst hotel/resort experience I have ever had.
None of the others come in a close second, this place stands alone. Don't even think about it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod