My family only lives less than 90 minutes away but we decided to go to Cape Cod as the weather was going to be nice for the weekend. We chose the Holiday Inn because it has a restaurant, pool and is located only a short distance away from the beaches. The hotel was very clean and my kids enjoyed the indoor pool. We had a great meal in the restaurant, the kids ate for free. The hotel is only about a mile from a great bike path that travels next to the beach and goes to Woods Hole.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Falmouth/Cape Cod is located minutes from downtown Falmouth, ferries to Martha's Vineyard, Mass Military Reservation, Shinig Sea Bike Path, several Local Beaches, 6 Golf Courses, Woods Hole Oceanagraphic Institute and Famouth Hospital. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, we have many amenities at the hotel for everyone to enjoy. KC Steak & Seafood is open daily for breakfast and dinner, don't forget to inquire about Kids Eat Free program. Complimentary wireless internet, indoor heated saline pool and fitness area, free parking, guest laundry, pay per movies and arcade room for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth MA