Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$95
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$218
Priceline
Sea Crest Beach Hotel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$174
Town and Beach Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$104
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$109
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$152
Official Site
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$91
Travelocity
The Seaside Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$120
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$104
ShoreWay Acres Inn & Cape Cod Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$131
Travelocity
All reviewscape codnice holidaylarge parking lotfront desk staffhotel restaurantfitness centerattached restaurantindoor poolice machinemartha's vineyardshort drivehousekeeperhousekeepingweddingracepond
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My husband had eye surgery and we needed to stay over night unexpectedly. We end up at your hotel, Thank Goodness! Sofia got us a large room with a wonderful Jacuzzi tub. The room was very clean and comfortable. My husband had a doctors appointment the next afternoon and she helped us with a late checkout so he wasn't uncomfortable and didn't feel rushed. While she took care of us, she also answered 4 phone calls. Sofia was polite and multitasked very well. She was kind and accommodating during a very stressful situation. She's the type of employee I would want working for me. This week my husband has surgery on his other eye. Again we will be staying at your hotel. I hope we see Sofia!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
SJS2013, Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Sam B, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the hotel. We are so pleased to hear that Sofia took good care of you! She is an excellent employee and are happy to know that she made your stay more comfortable. Please come back and visit again, soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I checked in late on a Friday night. The cavernous front lobby is beautiful and clean and the hotel is situated on a quiet street in a residential neighborhood. I felt safe and the place seemed quiet. The woman at the front desk helped me weed through my Priority Rewards numbers (there were 3 different ones) and then checked me in, upgrading me to a quiet top floor room that ended up being a junior suite with a king sized bed. The room was clean and quiet, but I should mention that there was a bag of someone's old dirty laundry hanging in the closet, and a couple of the lights didn't work. I'll still give 4 stars for cleanliness and good service, but if you stay here, make sure to check the closet when you get into your room. I'll go back, though.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear BostonGal13, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth. We are pleased to hear that you found the hotel comfortable, clean and quiet. We also apologize for the closet! We have shared this review with our entire housekeeping staff and can assure you, this will not happen again. Please come back and visit!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Outstanding staff transforms average hotel into superior stay … go Sophia!
This hotel is like many others built decades ago. It is an older hotel that has been refreshed. It is clean and bright, the TV is flat and large, wireless is everywhere, the bedding and towels are new and of good quality – and I don’t remember, but the shower curtain rod is probably one of those new curved ones. The bones of the hotel, however, haven’t changed. And why would they? You wouldn’t expect a house built in the 1980’s to have the look or feel of one built today. You can redecorate and renovate, but in the end, it will always look like it was built in the 1980’s. That said, on a relative basis I’m sure that the overall quality of the Falmouth Holiday Inn is the same as it was when it was opened decades ago – it’s just not new. (I don’t think there is a new hotel anywhere in the Falmouth area.) It’s not the Ritz Carlton, but it was never intended to be. It is a Holiday Inn, and a good one. (I have no idea when the hotel was built; just using the 1980’s to make the point.)
That said, the staff is anything but average. The service you receive here goes way beyond that of the typical Holiday Inn. Ask and you will receive … no kidding! And you don’t even have to ask. When I checked in this past week, solo, Sophia at the front desk went out of her way to place me in a quiet room – and gave me an upgrade! Sophia also took the time to discover that I am an IHG Rewards Club member with a balance of more than 25,000 points – I had no idea. If I didn’t know better, I would believe that Sophia had some ownership in the hotel – she is an Inn Keeper from days past, welcoming harried travelers to her hotel, and going to extremes to ensure a restful and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank carencn
SJS2013, Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Dear carencn, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our "outstanding staff"! Our employees work very hard to ensure the happiness of all of our guests. We have just begun upgrades to the hotel and hope that you will be pleased with the results. Please come back next summer and check out our new look!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We spent New Year's Eve 2013 at this property. Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was spacious and clean, room service was not without problems, but manager Cindy and staff member, Amy rectified. Sophia at the front desk was magnificent! She is a terrific ambassador of this hotel...always smiling, there to correct problems, wanting everyone to have the best experience they can.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rona M
SJS2013, Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear Rona N, Thank you for taking the time to rite a review of the hotel. We are pleased that you found the staff "very friendly and helpful" and the guestroom "spacious and clean". We are sorry to hear that you had a problem with room service! We appreciate your feedback and we plan on sharing this review with the entire staff, especially Sophia. Cheers!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I stayed here with two of my friends on a short girls trip to Falmouth. The hotel is your typical Holiday Inn. The room was nice and clean and the staff was friendly. When the lady at the front desk found out we were tourists, she pulled out a map of the town and circled some recommended places to eat. That was very nice of her.

The only negative to mention is that the hotel was very busy when we checked in, and there was only one person staffing the front desk. We had to wait in line for a bit before we made it to the front, and there was a small line growing behind us as we checked in (and went through the map, etc). We requested a rollaway bed and were told it would take some time to chase one down as there was only one person working the front desk. No bed appeared throughout the evening, and when we called the desk at 10 pm to check on it, we found out that the desk person hadn't had a chance to look for it. She did knock on our door shortly thereafter to say that there were no rollaways available. It wasn't a big issue for us, and we weren't upset. However, I think everyone could benefit from increasing the staffing on busy days! We got the rollaway for the next night of our stay and all was well.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
SJS2013, Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear gellen86, Thank you so much for your feedback about the hotel. We apologize about the rollaway bed! This should have been taken care of immediately. I have shared this review with the management team, hoping that we can learn from this error. However, we are pleased to hear that you found the hotel comfortable and are staff helpful. We hope that you will visit us again in the near future.