This was the worst place I have ever stayed in my life! After flying into logan from St. Louis, my husband (who had just had surgery) and I were trying to make our way home to Martha's Vineyard. When we arrived at the ferry, the weather was so bad both last ferries were cancelled. The ONLY hotel available was the Holiday Inn. We would have been better staying in our car. Our room was like a mile walk from the front desk (my husband wasn't supposed to be walking). Our room hadn't been cleaned, it was really gross. There was hair all over the bathroom, in the shower, on toilet, near soap on the sink. There were pieces of garbage on the floor of the closet. The room smelled musty, and there were water stains on the ceiling. We hadnt eaten for over 16 hours so we needed to eat at their restaurant which was also gross. Very unfresh, seemed dirty. We were so grossed out by the room we didn't even shower or touch anything. We tried to go right to bed, which in the middle of the night felt really itchy. The front desk said they couldnt switch our room because none were available. People were smoking in their rooms (not allowed) and the hallways stunk like cig smoke, it was so nasty and the front desk didn't care. The ice maker/soda machine outside our room was very loud and that part of the hallway was flooded with water. Walking through it, the water went over my flip flops onto my feet. Again, front desk didn't care. We asked for a taxi to be waiting at 5:30am. Wasn't there, front desk lied that a cab had been called, even though we verified twice. We missed the first ferry because of them. That night was the WORST night of my life. I am 35 years old with 2 kids and a 57 year old husband. I have stayed in some bad places, but this took the cake for dirtiest, worst customer service, and overall horrible experience. Dont be fooled by the lobby looking decent. The hotel is disgusting!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Falmouth/Cape Cod is located minutes from downtown Falmouth, ferries to Martha's Vineyard, Mass Military Reservation, Shinig Sea Bike Path, several Local Beaches, 6 Golf Courses, Woods Hole Oceanagraphic Institute and Famouth Hospital. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, we have many amenities at the hotel for everyone to enjoy. KC Steak & Seafood is open daily for breakfast and dinner, don't forget to inquire about Kids Eat Free program. Complimentary wireless internet, indoor heated saline pool and fitness area, free parking, guest laundry, pay per movies and arcade room for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth MA