We loved the Red Horse Inn! We had not visited the Cape before, so we really didn't know what a gem we had chosen. The Inn itself felt like a home away from home. Cindy and her staff go out of their way to assist with any need including discount tickets for the ferry to Martha's Vineyard. They graciously answered questions and had great recommendations for dining. The Inn itself is clean, very comfy furnishings, and the rooms are spacious. We love to walk, so the proximity to restaurants, the harbor and the ocean within walking distance was great. I wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend this as the perfect choice for a stay in Falmouth.
Mary Carol and John M.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth MA - Cape Cod