My family spent Sept 6th and 7th at the Red Horse Inn as part of nephew's wedding. It was such a warm and wonderful place, conducive to gatherings (we had all but a few of the rooms for out party) and we met for breakfast every morning in the lovely courtyard. The courtyard was also the perfect spot for the groom's parents' cocktail party the night before the event. Cindy, the proprietor, couldn't have been more helpful to our big, demanding crowd. She provided the odd necessity and was gracious and accommodating.
We could not have found a better spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth MA - Cape Cod