The Red Horse Inn is awesome...clean rooms that are nicely decorated and very bright and comfortable, easy access to everything that is Falmouth, and a proprietor, named Cindy, that is ever smiling, ever helpful and ever ready to help with the smallest and biggest challenge. Breakfast is great and delightfully included in a courtyard that brings it all together. Couldn't recommend the place with more enthusiasm..and I have been many places....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth MA - Cape Cod