This was a great experience. Never know what you are going to get on the internet. We called the Inn after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor and immediately decided to stay there once we spoke to Cindy. The room was very clean, appeared freshly painted. The courtyard and grounds were beautifully manicured. Practically across the street from the ferry. Breakfast was a typical continental but the setting was outside in a courtyard. It was just perfect. Felt very safe. Close to all the shops in Falmouth. Cannot say enough about how helpful Cindy was in giving us recommendations, directions, etc. Perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth MA - Cape Cod