4,387 results
All reviews ropes course wave pool water park dunkin donuts dance party free activities mini golf life guards face painting indoor waterpark bunk beds great family fun arcade games lazy river online check balloon animals family suite
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I received an email special for $99 for a room that holds maximum 5 people. When I arrived they charge me an extra $49 because I had the fifth person. Also when I checked in and questioned about the $49 I was being charged, she told me most of the guess who checked in that day we're on a Groupon which honor the price of five. But because I went through Great Wolf Lodge email they do not. So Beware!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had a nice escape from the snow for a couple days; family of four with a 5 year old and an almost 2 year old. Hotel room was on the 2nd floor near the elevators, which sounded great but the windows overlook the lobby and there is early evening entertainment in the lobby; made it difficult to get the toddler to sleep until it was over, I think around 9. The rooms are basic and on the smaller side, comfortable enough but for the price could have been nicer. Given this hotel caters to families having suites would be a huge improvement for us -- separate room for the kids to sleep would be great. Other overlooked thing is this is clearly a waterpark, but there are very few hooks in the room to hang towels & swimsuits to dry.

Overall the waterpark is a lot of fun, big enough to keep older kids interested but small enough to keep a watchful eye on the toddler. Lifeguards are everywhere and super on top of things.

We did not eat on site, options seems expensive and not great quality; both grocery stores and lots of restaurants are minutes away in Fitchburg so we opted for that. To get to the waterpark you have to walk through a retail area and a loud & noisy arcade, which exemplified the feeling of the park trying to separate as much money from your wallet as possible.

If you're going with small children we'd recommend going with another family -- would give you the chance to try some of the bigger waterslides yourself!

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms close to the elevators overlook the lobby not great if you have a little kid with an early bedtime.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Very clean location. lots of activities for children other than the waterpark. Really like the cashless wristband, very convenient. Would recommend to families
there's a bar for adults while kids play

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We went to Great Wolf Lodge with my 3 year old twins and my 10 month old. We all had a blast! Definitely recommend it. Rooms, restaurant, water park are all great! You can easily spend a ton of money there because they have an arcade and a few gift shops.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather L
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Staff and characters were all friendly and kind. But the food was the worst we have ever tasted at any hotel/resort. Bring your own food, and don't pay the extra money for the meals. If you do, you're locked in, and the food in the Grill is just beyond terrible.

1  Thank bath2284