“Great neighborhood bar”

Add it.
Boulder Cafe
Ranked #56 of 109 Restaurants in Fitchburg
Reviewed 15 December 2011

I've been coming here frequently for about a year now, and It's got a lot of perks
-Great bar staff. Not only are they nice, but periodically I've gone in when someone has just randomly whipped up something like cupcakes and wants to share with the patrons.
-They've recently began serving food. The menu isn't huge, but it's really good. The build your own sandwich option is nice, and they are expanding.
-They have cribbage tournaments once a month. I'm just learning so I haven't partaken yet, but when I improve, it's so on.
-Good outdoor seating in the warmer months.
-Really good crowd and nice sense of community. People know each other and the bar staff really loves their regulars as well as their first timers.

Parking can be a little dicey at times, and a lot of people are scared of downtown Fitchburg, but really, it's a nice place. If you're new to town and looking for a nice place to get a drink and relax, this is my favorite watering hole in the city.

I hadn't been here in a few months, walked in, and people were genuinely happy to see me.

3  Thank hennaeel