All reviews complimentary breakfast kenny chesney concert convenient location xfinity center parking lot gilette stadium comfortable bed easy access a great stay pamela starbucks linens proximity mansfield desk event
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were staying there to go to a concert. The room was very clean and comfortable. Did not have any issues with wi-fi. The staff was very nice and friendly. They helped us with questions we had about a service to take us to the concert and back. I would recommend staying there, to anyone. .

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was extremely clean from top to bottom . I cannot say enough as far how comfortable the beds were. My husband and I are ramped and raved about them the next day and said that we need to get a bed just like that! We loved everything about this room ! I just need to know what type of mattress it was?

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice place to stay. Clean and well maintained. Staff was great! I would definitely recommend taking the staff recommendation for shuttle service to the stadium and NOT use a taxi service...the deal to get there is great...coming back, not so much! Breakfast was very nice as well!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2018

New hotel. Extremely convenient location especially for proximity to the Xfinity Center concerts. Easy access off of Rt 140 and I-495. Plenty of parking. Short Uber ride to/from Concert venue. Complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Great location, easy access on and off the highway. Minutes away from Norton Country Club. Love the breakfast options. Great big rooms and bathroom. Very comfortable and clean. Staff is very friendly and makes you feel like a wanted guest.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business