“Good crowd control”

Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in Foxboro
Old Saybrook, Connecticut
“Good crowd control”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

It may be difficult to get in and out of and parking is expensive but the Pat's organization does a good job of getting people moving to where they have to go.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Montana City, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“WOW!”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This stadium is probably the best we have been to! The people are great and everything was easy to find inside! The only down part is if you are not from the area or do not have experience in a big city getting out of the parking lot after the game is very hard. Overall if you are a patriots fan you must get to a game here!

Scranton, Pennsylvania
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Biased? Maybe. Awesome? Definitely!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Now, needless to say, I am a Patriots fan (Go Pats!) However, with all fan opinions aside, Gillette Stadium is one of the most beautiful stadiums you will ever see in your life. The place is clean, modern, has beautiful views, and has wonderful shopping centers located all around and directly attached. The stadium offers typical food at typical NFL prices however the restaurants outside of the stadium are wonderful. (CBS Scene is typically my choice. I will be viewing this next.) There's something different about a Patriots game. The fans are friendly, the scene is just awesome, and what beats guns going off when the team scores a touchdown? Even if you're cheering for the other team you'll think that's cool. Owner Robert Kraft has done a beautiful job of turning a quiet Foxborough neighborhood into a booming atmosphere. Even if you're just visiting the area check it out. The Hall at Patriot Place is fun for all ages and you'll enjoy it even if you're not a Pats fan. (Be sure to watch the movie when you go.)

Visited September 2013
sharon, ma
“Where the Patriots can still win a tough game!!!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Gillette Stadium a great place to visit the Patriots and watch them win,
especially against Peyton Manning..........

Visited October 2013
Essex, Vermont
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Poor Stadium Design Ruins Fun”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

First of all, let me explain I'm a native Vermonter and I grew up in cold inclement weather. I am a skier and have had my toes freeze on many outings and toughed it out. But the frozen tundra that is Gillette Stadium admittedly kicked my butt.

I'm not ashamed to admit this, but I am angry at the way this stadium was designed. When a football stadium is built in New England where temperatures can be below zero, why wouldn't there be areas where fans can warm up? Why no heaters? Heck the coffee I was served was cold.

I dressed with long underwear, layers, and basically could have gone skiing with what I had on. Unfortunately I couldn't stand it and left at halftime leaving behind two seats that cost over $600 and a parking spot for another $50. To make matters worse the Patriots came back to win in grand fashion beating a Broncos team in OT after Denver had out up a first half score of 24-0.

To make matters worse, the stadium was filled with a bunch of drunk morons that I didn't want to associate with. If all this is your idea of fun, go ahead and drop the money. Our tickets were as nosebleed as you could get too, so you will be spending more than we did.

Football is a game best watched on TV unless you live in Tampa or Miami. Even then, you'll most likely deal with the drunken idiots and pay a large chunk of your children's college education for your seats. Enjoy the game at home. Gillette is more impressive from my bedroom or living room.

1 Thank Chris W