“Nasty Gross and Disgusting..Hotel Nightmare!!!”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Foxboro
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I stayed here with my daughter for 1 night and left early the next day. Upon check in 2 times my key did not open the room on the 3rd time they sent me to a different room which was to my surprise OCCUPIED!!! I walked in on a woman it was mortifying!! They then put me back in the original room and FINALLY got me in there. I was now running late to where I needed to be so I did not have time to examine the room. When I got back I found the fridge was gross and had no shelves. The carpet had mystery stains and the bathroom was NASTY!!!! There were even blood droplets on the door. I thought this was bad but yet more happened ...at 7am someone entered our room!!!! Our door was locked so they master keyed it and to boot the extra security lock on the door was broken so we couldn't even use it. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! Mr. Patel the owner promised a refund on the stay and 2 months later it still has not been refunded and now he will not answer or return my multiple phone calls. The board of health should shut this place down and America's Best should pull their franchising license.

3  Thank Christie M

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Younger guy @ check-in, very short, no smile. Hallways smell of stale cigarettes. Doors to rooms open, in disarray. Our room was out dated, but not too bad on the cleanliness dept. Unpacked and left for a night @ Patriot Place. Came back around 11pm, locked out of the room, because the kid (who hates his job) didn't charge my card right. Anyway straightened that out. Went to have a beer in the bar (Fusion) Band playing, but they wouldn't accept out of state drivers License, because Arizona doesn't make you renew till your 60. Oh well. Left room in the morning at 930am, and came back around 6pm. Room was never cleaned, went to the desk for fresh towels. Kid was there again..uuugghh. Got up in the morning, to go tailgate prior to Patriots game, short walk to stadium( 1 mile). Left our car in Hotel lot, saved $40.00 I would stay again if if is just the guys

Room Tip: Farthest from Nightclub as you can
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The only upside to this place is that the rooms are cheap. The room my mother and I are staying in is absolutely gross, and you notice as soon as you walk in. The hallway that we stayed in was all non-smoking rooms and yet it smells of cigarettes and marijuana. The bathroom counter is literally duct taped together. There's a gross mystery stain on the carpet in front of the dresser, and there are literally no shelves inside the dirty looking refrigerator. My mother is allergic to feather pillows and they didnt have any foam pillows even though her reservation gave her an option for a no feather room. she's asleep using the comforter as a pillow. This is a sad excuse for a relaxing night away from home, and all i have to say is thank god there's a bar in the motel because you need to get drunk just to sleep here. At the ridiculously priced bar.

Having a really bad night. Wish me luck

Room Tip: Choose a room at a different motel
2  Thank Kayla M
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I would never stay at this place again.. very very poor customer service, I called down to get some towels brought up to me and the person that answered said "No you can come down here and get them yourself!" then hung up on me. I dont care how cheap the room was it should not be as gross as it was.. The box spring was all stained up and looked like it had blood all over it.. the dresser (which i would never have used anyway) was all messed up, handles falling off and all beat up!! Over all just a horrible hotel!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

Great for the price. The "club" is just another bar, pool tables, dart boards, dance floor with a good house band on the weekends: bar is noisy on weekends till 2 when they close. Practically right across the street from Patriots stadium. Price is good. A little bit older hotel, could use an update, but very clean and friend. Staff treats you more like a friend than a customer. Wifi is good. I stayed there for three weeks due to work. Would def stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

This is the most disgusting hotel ever. The club is a dump. Never go to Fusion. We had the worst experience there. Then the rooms were horrible. Smelled awful, dirty. The tv didn't work. There were swingers in the hotel. They had an event and charged for people to come and have sex with each other. This place sells sex. Beware.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Cowgirlxoxo
Reviewed 23 January 2013

My husband and I just stayed here.. I sort of felt like I was walking into a horror movie. EVERYTHING smelled like cigarette smoke.. we checked in around 1am, but it was quite loud in there. It was a weekday night so I expected it to be a little on the quiet side atleast. There was a worker walking down the halls being extremely loud for this time of night. As we were walking to our room all we could hear was a dog barking.. extremely annoying. The room itself was OK.. looks like they were trying to update.. by looking at the recent pictures I think we may have gotten a room that hadn't been touched yet... they need to put more towels/hand towels in there.. maybe some tissues too. There was hair all over the towels I got. Had to leave the fan on in the bathroom to drown out the noise in the halls and above us.. I am not sure what was going on in the room above us but it was loud all night. Overall I wish I spent the extra money to go somewhere else :/

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank michelleg89
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foxboro
Comfort Inn
4 mi away
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#2 of 2 in Mansfield

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!