“Nice place to stay!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Foxboro
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Everyone was nice. Room was ready and clean when we arrived. Front desk staff was not very knowledgeable about the area but had information for us to read. good parking. Free internet was fast and not hard to connect

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here because of proximity to Gillette Stadium when my family went to see a soccer game. Smelly. AC did not work. My allergies were totally aggravated. Elevator did not work. Could hear everything from the room next door. Night manager was indifferent. Would rather stay almost anywhere else. And this place was not cheap!! Ugh.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We booked a group here and had a terrible experience. Their policy is definitely not that the client is right. It took several attempts to get the management (with whom the arrangements were made) and the front desk staff on the same page and then we STILL had problems upon check-in. Rounding out our bad experience, the billing was incorrect and when asked to fix, the manager had the audacity to insult the planner and call her "difficult to work with". Expecting reservations and billing to be set-up and executed properly is not the definition of difficult, not to mention this lack of professionalism. This manager needs to be replaced as they set the example for the rest of the staff; this hotel is very poorly run.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank 224AnneC224
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

As a road stop hotel this did everything adequately.

Room was clean and comfortable. No disturbance from the highway or the car park.

The hot water can be a problem which I am guessing is due to an inability to serve so many rooms simultaneously. Wife moaned about trickling lukewarm shower, I took mine 30 mins later and nearly scalded myself as she had set all controls to max.

Breakfast room is also too small - we had a ladies baseball team filling the room. Worse - and not the hotel's fault - was the ignoramus who sat with his family using the wifi and hogging two tables even though they had long finished eating.

I'd use it again if I was passing through

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Stayed just for I night and everything was fine. Decent price with AAA discount. The 99 gets busy so put your name early. Room was clean and AC and Wi-Fi worked great. The place is only 3 floors so the elevator thing (which I thought was fine) is irrelevant.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We recently stayed here for a couple of days for a couple of concerts at Comcast Center. The location is great. Our room was a typical Comfort Inn room. It was nice and clean. The front desk was polite and helpful. The elevator is very slow. I thought that it was extremely overpriced but that was because of the concerts. The breakfast in the kitchen was ok.

Room Tip: Get a room on main floor to avoid elevator issues.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Where do I begin? There is virtually no water pressure and the hot water, when there was any, lasted for all of about 3 minutes when showering or shaving. There were roaches seen in the entry way and the elevator took forever between floors.

On top of all that, the rate was WAY out of line for the property. They increased the rate due to a local event that happened to be on the second night of my stay --- simply because of a local event (I consider that gouging when most properties in a non-tourist area reduce rates on weekends).

Had there been another hotel close to my family's home (I was there for a family event) I would have taken it. Heck, I would have stayed 40 minutes away in a different hotel if they had availability!

Do yourself a favor -- find a different property if staying in this area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelingTexan63
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foxboro
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#2 of 2 in Mansfield
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough
Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!