“Great location, quality stay!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Foxboro
Reviewed 14 August 2010

This is a beautiful hotel located outside of Boston but much more economical than staying right in Boston. Clean and quiet rooms. Convenient to the interstate or take the commuter rail into Boston if you don't want to drive. Nice complimentary breakfast to start the day.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed 28 June 2010

We stay on the road on business every night from April -December and have selected Choice hotels for 4 years, so we have come to know what to expect from a hotel of this brand.I have never had a more HORRIFIC bad experience of Improper customer service ever.Their general manager (Kevin)is the worst i have ever encountered.Even their main receptionist Carrie was so ignorant as to not even ask us how was our stay(and we rented 2 rooms for over a week. the televisions are so old their is not A.V jacks for a playstation hookup. The parking lot is littered with garbage. If you get a room with a outside door it is covered with spider webs. Their vending machines were broken all week. The pay phone is broken-so statically you cannot hear.This guy Kevin is their Regional manager??? God help them, their housekeeping staff either rufuses too or cannot speak english. GO TO ANOTHER HOTEL , their is 4 others within 2 miles

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank leafscup2003
Reviewed 17 June 2009

... is all I remember. They mixed up our reservation and tried to put us in a smoking room. After twenty minutes of arguing, they gave us the "last available room" on a non-smoking floor. (Which actually still smelled like smoke.) All of this might have been forgiven if not for the cross face I received from the clerks. Bad attitudes make everything worse, don't they? Then, after coming back from a wedding, we found ourselves locked out of our room. Trekking all the way back down (we couldn't find a courtesy phone in the hallway), we find there was some mixup with our credit cards that they didn't catch when we checked in.

I shouldn't mention the roudy lacrosse team that overran the breakfast room because that, I suppose, was not the fault of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rileigh15
Reviewed 28 May 2009

This hotel exceeded my expectations for Comfort Inn. The furniture was not from the early 90's, the bathrooms were spotless, and the breakfast was excellent. I will be staying here again when I return to the Foxboro area. I highly recommend this hotel. It is also very convenient for parents/relatives going to Stone Hill College.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2008

We really had between a 2 and 3 star stay. This hotel is what it is...a low cost choice near many companies, Great Woods, and easy access to 2 very major highways - 95 and 495 - so a good location if you need to be in the area or are passing through. Even though it is a central location it is very quiet - the hotel backs up to a wooded area.

We stayed one night, with 2 rooms. We did not have any of the dirt, mold, or worn room problems that others have mentioned - our rooms looked newly renovated and were clean.

The breakfast room is very small and cramped - they could use a bigger space. The breakfast was typical of that type of place - we stayed at a Best Western a couple of days later and the food choices were almost identical.

We did have a housekeeping issue that was resolved to our satisfaction. My biggest complaint is that I wish they had a ramp from the back door - even though it is only 2 small steps, a ramp would be nice to wheel all your luggage up. I also wish they had conditioner in the room as well as shampoo, but these are minor points.

You can spend a little more and stay at one of the places on Forbes Road, just up the street, but for a value "stopover" place this was fine.

Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed 12 May 2008

Well, we ended up getting in at 3am. i actually had to wait 15 mins for the front desk guy to get there since he was off doing something in the hotel. when he came to the front desk he tried to charge me an extra $10 for one of my kids. we already had a group rate and i had the confirmation to prove it. then when i left the maid a note to give me an extra towel, she took my money and did not leave me anything. the toilets in the entire hotel are ready to overflow. meaning no matter what you put down it, you had to flush 3 times. the free breakfast was horrible. at exactly 9:30 they started cleaning up and putting the food away. well they are to have it out till 10am and when i asked they said that they are required to put it away early. we had a refrig in our room that did not work, only the freezer. so all our drinks would freeze if we tried to keep them cold. they were doing floor work right in front of the elevator on the 2nd floor and had signs up stating that the 2nd floor people could not use the elevator so we had to go up and down the stairs all the time. hotel was clean and the front desk people during the day were great.

Stayed: May 2008
1  Thank momm2500
Reviewed 1 August 2007

Clean, family friendly motel in this Boston suburb. The people at the front desk were friendly and the free breakfast was the standard fare usually offered these days, not extravagent but good enough. It's also conveniently close to I-95 and I-495 which makes it easy to get pretty much anywhere in the area.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foxboro
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#2 of 2 in Mansfield
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield
Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!