All reviewsparking lotfront desk staffgillette stadiumhotel sharesoff the highwaypatriots gamebacon and sausagefree breakfastshuttle servicerestaurant next doorhot itemsyogurtpattieslovely hotelwould stay here againmake your own wafflesthis past weekend
Reviewed 3 January 2011

My wife and I stayed at this hotel a week or so ago and we had a wonderful time! The warm welcome of the front desk staff upon our arrival let us know this would be a great stay. The rooms are clean and cozy, the halls clean, and we love that it's in a quiet location. Not too far from shopping centers and from our favorite place to visit, Gillette Stadium! We also found out that its nearby the Comcast Center and will most likely be back for the summer. We have friends in the area, which was the reason for our stay, and would love to come back. The best part was the great breakfast included, we were up early and had our coffee, although there was a coffee maker in our room, which my lady liked to have her tea at night. We would recommend this place if you need a quiet out of the way place to lay your head for the night ! :)

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2010

I stayed here with a few of my friends because we heard this hotel offers a Wrentham Outlet Shopping package which included room, breakfast, free wireless, access to a workout room, free parking (with lots of spaces), and their wonderful staff is always on hand (all at a low rate too!). My friends and I try to make it down at least once or twice a year to shop, and we always stay here and always have a great experience. They also have a guest laundry, which is nice if you're staying for a while, and the convenience of the 99 Restaurant next door was great. Their staff is always friendly and knowledgable of the area, getting us where we need to go. With the holidays coming, we'll be staying again sometime soon!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank luv2shop3
Reviewed 14 August 2010

This is a beautiful hotel located outside of Boston but much more economical than staying right in Boston. Clean and quiet rooms. Convenient to the interstate or take the commuter rail into Boston if you don't want to drive. Nice complimentary breakfast to start the day.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2010

We stay on the road on business every night from April -December and have selected Choice hotels for 4 years, so we have come to know what to expect from a hotel of this brand.I have never had a more HORRIFIC bad experience of Improper customer service ever.Their general manager (Kevin)is the worst i have ever encountered.Even their main receptionist Carrie was so ignorant as to not even ask us how was our stay(and we rented 2 rooms for over a week. the televisions are so old their is not A.V jacks for a playstation hookup. The parking lot is littered with garbage. If you get a room with a outside door it is covered with spider webs. Their vending machines were broken all week. The pay phone is broken-so statically you cannot hear.This guy Kevin is their Regional manager??? God help them, their housekeeping staff either rufuses too or cannot speak english. GO TO ANOTHER HOTEL , their is 4 others within 2 miles

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank leafscup2003
Reviewed 17 June 2009

... is all I remember. They mixed up our reservation and tried to put us in a smoking room. After twenty minutes of arguing, they gave us the "last available room" on a non-smoking floor. (Which actually still smelled like smoke.) All of this might have been forgiven if not for the cross face I received from the clerks. Bad attitudes make everything worse, don't they? Then, after coming back from a wedding, we found ourselves locked out of our room. Trekking all the way back down (we couldn't find a courtesy phone in the hallway), we find there was some mixup with our credit cards that they didn't catch when we checked in.

I shouldn't mention the roudy lacrosse team that overran the breakfast room because that, I suppose, was not the fault of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple