Residence Inn Boston Foxborough
Comfort Inn(Foxboro)
Red Roof Inn(Mansfield)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roommorning breakfastsports courtthe hotel offersgas fireplaceoutdoor pool and hot tubpaul mitchellwaffle machineplenty of free parkingbusiness purposesbed was very comfortablenice propertyyogurtenjoyed my staybathroom sinksleeping area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My husband and I had a one bedroom king suite, which was really nice and very spacious. The rooms are clean and decorated beautifully. There is a buffet breakfast that has many options and has a nice dining area. The staff was friendly and always had a smile. We've stayed at numerous Residence Inn's over the past 6 months and have been very satisfied at each of them

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your loyal patronage of Residence Inns. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations, amenities, and friendly staff. We strive to not only provide all of our guests with everything they need for a comfortable stay but to make sure they feel welcomed and cared for. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to host your next visit to the Boston/Foxborough area.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Very friendly and cordial staff. Hotel's facilities are very modern and accommodating and definitely getting the value for your money. Facility is within short distance to dining facilities in the area. Overall, highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Ricky,

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you've recommended us to the TripAdvisor community with a 5-star review. Thank you for your business and we hope to host your next visit to the Foxborough area.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

modern Rooms, fully equipped kitchen ,comfortable beds, LED TV and small dining table.The included breakfast is your typical Residence Inn breakfast ,internet speed are amazing also it's free
. Staff is friendly, lobby is clean, spacious, and they care about maintenance and cleaning .

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that we've earned your recommendation. We appreciate the 5-star review and look forward to hosting your next visit.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I stayed here on business for one night only.
Room was excellent for the price, I had lounge, kitchen, two king size bedrooms each with en-suit.
It was very clean and you could buy drinks at reception.
Only comment was there was no bar or restaurant, but for the cost you can not argue at that.
All in all a good place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2014

The rooms are like modern city lofts, full kitchen with granite counter tops, nice beds, couch and tv, desk, even a small dining table. I did not expect the rooms to be this nice based off of the exterior of the building and the hallways (although they weren't bad, just not modern looking) but was pleasantly surprised when I got to the room. I love staying here for business and have recently switched to only using this hotel when I am in the area. The kitchen supplies in the room aren't great but they do the job (knife not that sharp, small cutting board, didn't see oven-safe pan, etc) but I bet I probably could have called the front desk if I needed something specific that wasn't there. The included breakfast is your typical Residence Inn breakfast bar which I enjoy because I can grab fruit, yogurt, and coffee with me to take on the go. Although I haven't participated I know they have some free dinner/snacks Monday - Wednesday in the lobby which is a nice perk if you are there on business. Staff is friendly, lobby is clean, spacious, and modern.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business