“Wow! Great service!”

Residence Inn Boston Foxborough
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Foxboro
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Very clean hotel! Great service! I will definitely be back! I called to see if they had early check-in and fortunately for me they did! Breakfast was great! The only bad thing is that my trip wasn't longer. I didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: March 2014
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you wish you could have stayed longer; we wish you could have too! Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hosting your next visit to Foxborough.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This was a great stay.

Very well maintained, right off the beaten path and close tow the Town and Patriot Place (5 mins.)

Staff was helpful and the room was excellent...Plenty of parking.

Will stay here again when down in Foxboro.

Room Tip: Pet Friendly, plenty of sun light avaiable. No noise from the streets.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations and staff and that you took advantage of everything our convenient Foxborough location has to offer. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hosting your next stay in Foxborough.

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

This isva Great hotel with great service. Front desk was very friendly and helpful ...also very clean and convenient . Marriott Residence Inn are always incredible values. I Will visit here again for sure and I am very Loyal to Marriott and its brands.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your loyal Marriott patronage. I'm happy to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and our staff friendly and helpful. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hosting your next visit to Foxborough.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have been staying here for an extended stay since Jan 2013 and it has been 14 months now and I never felt that I am away from home.
Hotel is really great, big parking lot, huge lobby and kitchen area, rooms are spacious, clean and cozy, and good laundry room.
Staff are perfect; house men, house keeping, reception, management; they are simply cheerful and very profissional.
Everything I needed I can easily find it here...the location is great, quite surrounding but yet near big plazas with various types of entertainment, shopping and restaurants.
I got to see so many after wedding parties here and the place was so spacious to contain everyone.

I would recommend this hotel for either short or extended stay and even for both single and family stays.

If the rating for this hotel is on a scale from 1 to 10 I would give them 20.

Ahmed Ali

• Stayed: April 2013
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Ahmed,

Thank you for your extended stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience. I'm happy to hear that we have been able to make you feel at home during your visit. We appreciate the feedback and I will share your compliments with the rest of the staff. Thank you for recommending us to the TripAdvisor community with a 5-star review and we look forward to hosting the remainder of your stay.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My husband and I had a one bedroom king suite, which was really nice and very spacious. The rooms are clean and decorated beautifully. There is a buffet breakfast that has many options and has a nice dining area. The staff was friendly and always had a smile. We've stayed at numerous Residence Inn's over the past 6 months and have been very satisfied at each of them

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your loyal patronage of Residence Inns. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations, amenities, and friendly staff. We strive to not only provide all of our guests with everything they need for a comfortable stay but to make sure they feel welcomed and cared for. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to host your next visit to the Boston/Foxborough area.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Very friendly and cordial staff. Hotel's facilities are very modern and accommodating and definitely getting the value for your money. Facility is within short distance to dining facilities in the area. Overall, highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Ricky,

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you've recommended us to the TripAdvisor community with a 5-star review. Thank you for your business and we hope to host your next visit to the Foxborough area.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

modern Rooms, fully equipped kitchen ,comfortable beds, LED TV and small dining table.The included breakfast is your typical Residence Inn breakfast ,internet speed are amazing also it's free
. Staff is friendly, lobby is clean, spacious, and they care about maintenance and cleaning .

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that we've earned your recommendation. We appreciate the 5-star review and look forward to hosting your next visit.

Julia Tropeano, GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Foxboro
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#2 of 2 in Mansfield

Been to Residence Inn Boston Foxborough? Share your experiences!