“Always stay at the Residence Inn in Foxborough, MA!!!”

Residence Inn Boston Foxborough
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Foxboro
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We have family in the Mansfield area and the above hotel is near them. We always stay here and get a suite. The rooms are always clean, the staff is always friendly and even remembers me when I go back the next time!! If I ever do have a problem they quick to resolve it. I would always recommend this hotel to anyone!!

Room Tip: I prefer at least the one bedroom suite so you have two rooms to choose from. I also ask for a room...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Jane,

Thank you for your repeat patronage of our hotel and for taking the time to review your recent stay. We're happy to hear that you consistently enjoy your visits to our hotel and that our friendly staff sets us apart. We value your business and look forward to hosting your next visit to the Foxborough area.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed at this Marriott Residence Inn and I honestly have to say that I was impressed.

The room was expansive, clean, and neat. The cellophane bag of cookies was a nice addition to our arrival. The bed was very comfortable, and perhaps most impressive, was the breakfast! It was quite the spread served in silver warming dishes, and the home fries were a cut above the norm.

Easy in, easy out, and not far from I-95 and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots.

Would I stay here again? Without a doubt!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Ron,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star rating on TripAdvisor. We're pleased to hear that you were impressed by our expansive accommodations, delicious breakfast, and convenient location. We value your business and look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We chose a studio king for the one night. Very comfortable, well appointed, no complaints. My preference is a higher floor. I called ahead to let them know we would be arriving shortly. The room was ready when we checked in.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the third floor. Our room faced the pool, we were not bothered by any noise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed here a couple of times now on business. Both times room has been clean and I have had plenty of space. Air Conditioning is good too.
Breakfast has good selection too and free coffee in reception.

Room Tip: Last time I stayed I was in 315 and it has a good view over the tennis court and pool.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My family and I stayed here on the way back from Maine. After a long exhausting ride it was nice to relax. The hotel room was clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was great and had a wonderful variety. The General Manager was a great help when we had unknowingly made a phone call to another hotel down the road and received long distance charges. The fees were removed without hesitation. We will definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dawn,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review on TripAdvisor. We're happy to hear that we provided you with a relaxing end to your day of travelling with our spacious accommodations and friendly staff. We value your business and look forward to hosting your next visit to Foxborough.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hubby and I stayed here while on a business trip to the Boston area. The room was a nice size with a king bed, large work space, sofa, and kitchenette. It was clean and quiet - even on the 1st floor side facing I-95. We didn't use the pool or hot tub because it was cool on the days we were there, but I did use the fitness room. It was small but clean with 2 treadmills, a bike, an elliptical, and some weights. Breakfast is standard hotel fare, nothing amazing. Alicia did a fabulous job keeping our room clean and stocked. The hotel is close to I-95 with easy access on and off.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed here for business because the hotel down the road was $80.00 more a night. I should've paid the extra $ and stayed at the other one. While the room itself was very nice, the people who stay in this place are certainly not there for business purposes.

Above me there was non-stop stomping around and next door had what sounded like a X-Rated movie on but it wasn't a movie, it was very real and extremely embarrassing when I was hosting a conference call.

I attended the "BBQ" dinner on the 1st night and the food was absolutely not edible. BBQ does not consist of boiled hamburgers and barely cooked chicken patties. Breakfast was your standard fare, not terrible.

Next time, I'm spending the extra money and having a quiet stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for offering valuable feedback. I sincerely apologize for the disruptive noise that prevented you from conducting business during your stay. I hope you'll give us another opportunity to provide you with an excellent experience.

Scott Liebman, GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Foxboro
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#2 of 2 in Mansfield

Been to Residence Inn Boston Foxborough? Share your experiences!