“Would stay again”

Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Foxboro
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Great location, good room. Great shuttle service to Gillette stadium. I will stay here again solely because of this. Great woods service was just that! Great!
Fast, friendly, could not ask for better.
Rooms was a little small but nice and clean. Breakfast was a bit overpriced but food was good.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Samantha E, Manager at Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding our hotel. We are glad to hear the Great Woods Shuttle took care of your transportation needs during your stay. We hope you are able to join us again next time you are in the area for a concert!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My family (wife and 3 kids) stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott while attending a wedding in the area. The hotel was better than expected. Here are a few points:

Positives:
- It was well situated next to the highway, yet set back enough to limit the noise.
- It had nice décor both in the lobby and in the rooms.
- A nice restaurant on site.
- I loved the patio space in the courtyard area. The furniture was very comfortable and clean. We had a picnic lunch there and it was a hit with the kids.
- The kids love the pool! It was shallow enough at one end that my 5 year old could touch, and big enough that my three year old could float around away from everyone. The hot tub is located under a glass dome, which was a nice touch. You felt like you were outside without the bugs.
- The staff was great. Checking in was quick and easy, as was the checkout. Room cleaning was very polite and helpful, especially when you have three screaming kids and you have no idea where the pool is.

Negatives:
- While it’s nice to have an onsite restaurant, we never went. When I look at a menu and don’t see prices, I tend to skip, just to avoid sticker shock. But, on the bright side, there’s a grocery store (Shaw’s) less than a mile from the hotel (we grabbed some donuts for the morning.)
- We forgot to pack out shampoo and conditioner. They have them there, but in the smallest bottles ever created. You can always ask for more, but I think I used 3 to wash my daughters hair. Not really a big deal, I feel like I'm being nit-picky now...

Overall, I think it's a great place and would definitely recommend to others.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room near the elevator. We were right across from it, but never heard it at all. T...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Samantha E, Manager at Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank You for choosing to stay at our hotel this time around. We appreciate your Great Feedback and are happy to see you enjoyed the amenities the hotel has to offer. Thank you for the Great Review, we look forward to seeing you again during your next stay!

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed there for 13 days. The room is clean and well furnished. I loved their spa and pool. The area there is very clean and nice. I didn't try their breakfast. There is no laundry room. The hotel is very good for the short stays.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Samantha E, Manager at Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us here at the Foxborough Courtyard with feedback from your most recent stay. We hope if you are able to stay with us again in the future you are able to try our Bistro for Breakfast or Dinner. The hotel does have for your convenience a laundry room for our guests to use on the first floor directly next to the pool and fitness center, the hotel also offers our guests Valet service Monday through Friday if any items need to be dry cleaned. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the future should your travels bring you back to the Foxborough area.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I came to this hotel for a class my company was holding, so I got to see both the meeting room space and the guest rooms. Everything was beautiful, clean, and functional. The staff were great too, especially the managers I met. A+ overall!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

It is always fantastic to hear such amazing feedback, thank you very much. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review for the Foxborough Courtyard. We hope to see you again in the future should your travels bring you to the Foxborough area.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for a Marriott Training Course! The Hotel was recently beautifully renovated, which really provide a fresh clean feel. The staff was on top of their game! The guest rooms were perfect and the bed amazingly comfortable. The meeting space was perfect for our group and provided everything we needed. My favorite part of the stay was their Bistro Team. Operation Manager Anne clearly knows how to make you feel at home and Nicole in the AM Bistro Team made my morning with her smile! Great Job Team Foxborough!!!

Charles Walker
Wallingford Courtyard
Operation Manager

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide us here at the Foxborough Courtyard with Feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that Anne and Nicole were able to make you feel right at home during your training course. Thank you again for the feedback and we hope to see you again in the future should your travels bring you back to the Foxborough area.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the fourth of July weekend with a couple of friends, because its close proximity to Providence and that it had a pool. The weather was horrid so it was nice to be able to do something that weekend. The hotel was surprising clean and is very easy to get to. The rooms were spacious and the beds were beyond comfortable. Although there was basically a hurricane happening I did enjoy that the room had a balcony. The hotel was quiet even with all the families that were staying. Although the pool was nice it was much smaller than the photos. Also the whirlpool wasn't warm after 6 o'clock and became very cloudy. But besides that I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Samantha E, Manager at Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thank you for providing us here at the Foxborough Courtyard with feedback from your recent stay with us. We are glad you were able to have an enjoyable 4th of July here at the Foxborough Courtyard even with the rainy weather. We thank you for the feedback and hope to see you again in the future should your travels bring you back to the Foxborough area.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Bought room from price line express very cheap. Very easy drive to patriot stadium. The service however, was not great. The housekeeping staff opened our door 3 times before 9 am and a bagel sandwich took them 30 minutes. I might stay here again but wouldn't order food.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Samantha E, Manager at Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Here at Marriott we strive to provide our guest with an enjoyable experience. We apologize that your stay at the Foxborough Courtyard fell short of those expectations. We want our guests to be able to enjoy themselves, and utilize our amenities in a timely fashion. Thank you again for providing us in Foxborough with feedback and we hope to see you again in the future should your travels bring you back to the Foxborough area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Foxboro
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#2 of 2 in Mansfield

Been to Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield? Share your experiences!