Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham
US$194
US$171
US$166
Orbitz.com
All reviewsdunkin donutsfront deskmass pikeright next doorplace to stayno frillsstayed nightsbasic roomparking lotfit the billpastryoff the highwayrush hourgreat pricenatick mallno elevatorframingham area
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This hotel has the basics, and nothing more. It fits a budget hotel's description to the letter, and it is in a convenient location for a long drive and a drive the next day - it is directly off the Mass Turnpike and boasts enough rooms to guarantee yourself a good rate and a good night sleep. Desk staff is friendly, rooms are reasonably clean and have fast internet and flat screen TV. Laundromat nearby, and a 25 minute drive from downtown Boston. Yet again - all you need, nothing you don't.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Hi,

Thank you for writing a review on our property. As you mentioned we focus on a clean and comfortable room with a friendly smile at a great price. Our location is only 20 miles from downtown Boston and there are numerous fine dining locations within just a few miles of our property, and we are only a half mile from one of the largest malls in New England.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Perfect location to take train to Boston.
Clean and quiet.
Bev was always helpful wilth questions etc.
Parking was ample. Nice work desk in room for computer.
Only thing missing was some sort of breakfast

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you very much for writing a review on our property. I am glad you found are oversized desk to be adequate for your needs. The reason we do not have a breakfast is so we can keep our rates as low as possible and there are many to choose from in this area. Our focus is to keep our rooms clean and comfortable and we do have alot of pride here at our location in maintaining a high customer service scores.

Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel they were having problems with the key card system. Fairly easy check-in process but I had to be walked to my room and let in that way. The front desk personnel said that they would issue cards as soon as that machine is fixed. They fixed the machine but never brought me a card I called about six hours later and got mine. This hotel does not offer non-smoking rooms It is something I always look for in a hotel because I do not want to smell like smoke when I check out. I checked into the room and was hit by the nasty smell of cigarette smoke. The room was not that bad and the location was good. Had they offered non-smoking rooms it would have been even better. I would repeat again if it was the only place in the area offering rooms but, they should really consider opening some non-smoking rooms.

• Stayed: June 2013
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Hi Leann,

I just want to let you know that we do offer non smoking rooms. As a matter of fact we have 149 rooms that are designated non smoking. They do go quick and it may be possible that when your room was booked that may have been all that we had left.
The next time you come back, please try to make a reservation as we are extremely busy in the summer/fall seasons and ask for one of our non smoking rooms.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Stayed 2 nights and found everything exceeded my expectations. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Extremely hot and humid those days and the A/C ran quietly and kept the room cool. The room was also quiet with no noise from outside or adjoining rooms. I came early and was allowed to check in with no problem and the gentlemen at the front desk was pleasant and spent the time to show me how to get to the train station and where to go while touring Boston. For the price ( about $80) this Red Roof Inn is the place to stay when visiting Boston and the surrounding area.

If you get hungry and don't want to get back in the car there is a Dunkin Donuts a few steps away and a pretty good brick oven pizzeria across the street

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MisterMet
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Hi,

I would like to say it was my pleasure in helping you out getting into Boston during your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that you were comfortable while staying with us during a very hot stretch. Our rooms were built with a fire proof concrete wall which also helps keep noise to an absolute minimum which is what helps us maintain this areas best value.

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a place to stay overnight. Was good and clean but at night there were no open places to grab a quick meal. We had to drive for about 20 minutes and finally found a Wendy's that was just about to close. Other than that it was a good place to stay

• Stayed: June 2013
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Hi,

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel and its location. It appears that you had to travel to get a late night meal and I am sorry for that,but the next time you are in town just turn right out of our driveway and less than 1 mile up the street is a 24 hour McDonalds. If you turn left out of our driveway it is tough to locate an all night restaurant.
We do offer restaurant listings at the front desk incase you are looking for options, or you can always contact us and we will be happy to help.