Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham
Hotels.com
US$194
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdunkin donutsfront deskmass pikeright next doorplace to stayno frillsstayed nightsbasic roomparking lotfit the billpastryoff the highwayrush hourgreat pricenatick mallno elevatorframingham area
Reviewed 9 October 2013

You can't beat the price but if you're able to shell out some more bucks, I'd recommend it. The staff was very friendly and generous; however, there was a distinct odor in the room that wasn't pleasant and was also quite uncomfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that there was an odor in the room. If you could e-mail me your name I will be happy to personally take care of the room that you stayed in. When a room has an odor we will wash down the walls, shampoo the carpets and change out all the linens. We have an ozone machine that is great in taking out the strongest of odors including cigarettes.

Please e-mail me at i0068@redroof.com

Reviewed 3 October 2013

RED ROOF INN FRAMINGHAM
If you stay at motels, don't expect the ambiance of 5 star ho-tels - its not going to happen, so don't complain about the lack of a chocolate on the pillow....
We checked in with a coupon from the northeast Hotel Coupon guide - the $80 coupon rate was better than the $96 Expedia cost - but you cannot book in advance.
The desk staff were marvellous and helpful - thank you Blandina and Emily.
The motel seems as if it had been recently renovated.
Our drive up room was clean with two huge beds and the necessary amenities of motels - Mr Coffee, cable, interweb, radio alarm, bible, and towels for all.
There is 24 hour coffee, but no continental breakfast as there is a Dunkin Donuts next door and a breakfast restaurant across the street.
We will stay there again if its on our route.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi,

Thank you for writing a review. We always like to hear positive comments as it actually motivates us to do it again. I am glad that the staff was helpful and that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable.
We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in this area.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Stayed here to save some money before heading into downtown Boston for the final leg of our vacation and it was as expected. Nothing spectacular but comfy beds and surprisingly quiet considering the windows pointed to a very busy parking lot. Did the job for us!
Located close to some delicious restaurants and beautiful views.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time on writing a review on our property. I am happy to see you had a comfortable stay. We recently changed out all of our mattresses to make for a comfortable nights sleep. All of our rooms were built with cynder blocks so the rooms are very quiet again to make sure you have a great night sleep.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stayed here because of the reasonable price on priceline (45.00 a night), and because I was staying 4 nights this time while bringing my son to school. The room itself was a nice size, but the bathroom was too small. Upon arrival there were only 2 bath towels, so I called and told them I need 4 each day. The next day again only 2. I had to keep calling for them to bring me more towels. I also had to call to bring me a blow dryer because there isn't any in the room. The 3rd day my room was never cleaned, and I wound up getting a refund for that night. Location is nice, it is right next door to a 24 hour dunkin donuts. Across the street is a great place for breakfast called eggcetera, etcetera. There's a terrific Mexican restaurant down the block called Margaritas. For the price it was okay, but the ride into Boston isn't worth it with all the traffic. You can definitely 100% stay in Boston for under $300 a night, including the Sheraton at Prudential or Boston Park Plaza. The only reason I don't book those anymore is because of the parking fee. I normally stay in Quincy at the Adams Inn or Hyatt Place in Braintree, and the ride into Boston is no more than 15 minutes. For instance, to my son's apartment right now from Red Roof - I-90 E 19.29 miles
29 mins /, sometimes it took me 40 minutes. From Adams Inn - Newport Ave to I-93 N 9.66 miles
14 mins. Both hotels have a blow dryer in the room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Hi Adriane,

Thank you for your review, and I am very happy to see you found our online promotional rate. You were correct in the way that we designed our rooms and we feel that by designing the bathroom in the room but if you choose not to book one of them we are always happy to bring one to your room if you need it.
Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again,

Reviewed 26 September 2013

There's a dunkin donut next door and they had great breakfasts. I was relieved from the night before's loud motel experience to get a corner room with no one around us. Slept like a log. The bathroom is tiny, but hey, besides a toilet and a shower what more do you need? There's a makeup area outside the actual bathroom.

We would not hesitate to return. And they made connecting to their free Wi-fi a breeze! Very friendly people.

AND A SURPRISE!! WE ATE AT KEN'S STEAKHOUSE! SEE OUR SEPARATE REVIEW FOR IT! YUM!

Room Tip: Our room was at the end of a row on the 1st floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time on writing a review on our property. I am glad that you found a restful nights sleep and one of the greatest restaurants in the area.

We look forward to seeing you again,