“Quality Ingredients”
Review of Big Fresh Cafe - CLOSED

Big Fresh Cafe
Price range: US$9 - US$11
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: Promoting for healthy, nutritious food concept.
Description: Promoting for healthy, nutritious food concept.
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I have been looking for restaurant options in the Metrowest area offering quality vegetarian dishes and believe I have finally found the place that fits the bill. Big Fresh offers tasty choices (some vegetarian, some not), generous portions and quality ingredients. The salads are blended beautifully. The Lemon dressing on the Lentil Veggie Balls Salad is balanced and flavorful. I am very fussy about salad dressing and wish they bottled and sold this on the side. We recently ordered the Morroccan Tagine as my son had this dish on a visit to Morrocco last year. He thought it was comparable to the authentic cuisine of Morrocco and we agree it was quite tasteful. The prices are very reasonable. The experience is a good one all around. The place is small with an open kitchen. We have only done take-out so I can't comment on the dine-in experience. The menu is varied and there are many more things we want to try. We will make this a regular place to visit.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Fresh specializes in east Mediterranean fare--felafel, stir fry, wraps. Portions are generous, food tasty, service excellent, prices good.

What's not to like? Nothing pretentious here. It's all about good eating.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

The food is terrific, cheap but excellent and wholesome. I had tofu with peanut sauce and lots of sauteed vegetables; my friend had tabbouleh, hummus and pita. Both meals were great. The service was top quality, too. A very sweet woman brought us tea after steeping it. The only gripe I have about Big Fresh is the seating, which is more fast food than I like. But given the price, it's reasonable. This is everything that fast-casual natural foods dining should be.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The name Big Fresh is very appropriate for it. We have been here many times,and its always delicious. The menu is quite interesting with such a nice variety on it, and very reasonably priced.
We Highly recommend it and looking forward to going back soon !

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I am a gluten free vegan, and at least 3 times a week I get carry out from Big Fresh! They have SUCH GOOD salads and the tempeh special is my FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD- I find myself craving it all the time! The service is great-super friendly and speedy. Every order seems to take 15 minutes max and I like how they use olive oil for their cooking.